Hazard Ops: New PvP Modes for Closed Beta
After a successful first two weeks in closed beta, the first update to the brutal third-person shooting game, Hazard Ops is now live. Appropriately named “Massacre”, Infernum have provided 6 new maps and the opportunity for mercenaries to face their peers in two new PvP modes, Deathmatch and Defusion. Now Infernum plan to intensify the war effort further, as more recruits are set be allowed into the beta and sent to the battlefield in the coming days. Applications for the closed beta are still being accepted via www.hazardops.com
The Defusion mode offers up an experience which should be familiar to all. Two teams face off – one is carrying a bomb, the other tasked with bringing them down to avoid a terrible catastrophe. Arm or defuse?
However, cooperation is thrown out the window upon entering a Deathmatch lobby. No more cross-fire, no more strategies and no more allies – only foes. It’s a total free-for-all and only the most skilled will rise and shine above the fallen.
These two game modes are available on most of the battlefields in the game, including the 6 new maps released today. These combat zones offer an urban and industrial touch to Hazard Ops. From the heat of a foundry to the nerve-racking long corridors of a mall, mercenaries will have to tread carefully.
For more info, visit www.hazardops.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Winning Putt Now Available on Steam
- Winning Putt, a free to play multiplayer golf MMO, is now available in Steam's Free to Play catalogue.
- Aura Kingdom Level Cap Raises to 90
- Aeria Games' free to play anime MMORPG Aura Kingdom has launched its latest content update, raising the level cap to 90.
- Funcom Announces New LEGO Minifigures MMO
- Funcom has announced a license agreement with the LEGO Group to develop an MMO based on the LEGO Minifigures franchise.