Nosgoth Introduces First Vampire Map
Square Enix has announced the release of its first vampire map for Nosgoth, called “The Fane.”
The new map is composed of temples and shrines dedicated to Raziel and Kain. Vampires now battle Humans here to prevent them from stealing the secrets of this ancient place, while Humans seek to conquer it and use it as a valuable fortress.
The new map is available today for free, so just log in and get ready to shed some blood. In the meantime, you can read this extensive lore behind the map.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blood Bowl II Game Review
- Throw Warhammer and American football into a blender, and what comes forth is Blood Bowl 2.
- Grand Fantasia Review
- Grand Fantasia is a neat 3D anime inspired fantasy MMORPG by Aeria Games.
- Supernova Final Closed Beta Weekend Begins
- The final closed beta for the RTS-MOBA hybrid Supernova begins today.