Nosgoth Introduces First Vampire Map
Square Enix has announced the release of its first vampire map for Nosgoth, called “The Fane.”
The new map is composed of temples and shrines dedicated to Raziel and Kain. Vampires now battle Humans here to prevent them from stealing the secrets of this ancient place, while Humans seek to conquer it and use it as a valuable fortress.
The new map is available today for free, so just log in and get ready to shed some blood. In the meantime, you can read this extensive lore behind the map.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Requiem Review
- With its unique ‘horror’ atmosphere and top notch graphics, Requiem is worth the download if you’re looking for something a bit differe...
- GTArcade Announces Magerealm Game Update is Now Live
- Guild Events, World Boss Event, and Raider are Now Available to Players.
- Carbine Studios Counts Down WildStar Free to Play Launch
- In their usual going big method, they've chosen to rent out Times Square in New York City for the final moments of the countdown.