IGG Announces New Update for Clash of Lords 2
IGG had announced that it currently invites its fans to become part of Clash of Lords 2 history. Global game developer IGG (I Got Games), the brains behind the game, wants to involve the fan community to help in naming the newest hero to the Clash of Lords 2 arsenal. To make a submission, head over to the official Clash of Lords 2 Facebook page for more information about how to participate in this special event.
In addition to the introduction of a new hero, this update offers many new features, including the all new and long-anticipated village edit mode, the ability to now bring along up to 3 hero assists, exciting new gift packs, and many more for players to discover. The new additions expand, enhance and make Clash of Lords 2 more accessible and enjoyable for everyone.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Smite Officially Launches as the First MOBA on Xbox One
- The free-to-play MOBA SMITE, the mythology-themed third-person action game, has officially launched on Xbox One.
- T.K. Joins Digimon Masters
- Joymax, leading online game developer and publisher, today celebrates the addition of a new Tamer in their leading MMORPG, Digimon Masters Onl...
- Hi-ReZ Studios to promote "SMITE Update Show" every week
- For an interesting change of pace, Hi-Rez Studios has recently announced on Reddit that the Smite Update Show will now air every week at 5:00p...