Pets Lead the Evolutionary March in Kritika’s Latest Update
En Masse Entertainment released the latest update for their brawler, Kritika Online which brings quite a few changes to the title. Pet collectors can now trade in their unwanted (how horrible!) or duplicate pets at the new Tokina’s Pet Lab in any town hub for “Pet Coins”, which can be used to purchase pets that players might be missing from their collection. You can also take your favorite pets to the Pet Lab where they can channel their power into evolution, for a price, of course, to increase their quality and passive stats. This update also improves the Arena in response to player feedback, which the development team will continue to follow closely as players return to the new and improved Arena. In addition to rebalancing several boss encounters and squashing some pesky bugs, players can look forward to 10 additional floors to test their skills and conquer for bragging rights and loot! To this end, the Void Monk, Berserker and Vampire character classes have each received a pass to bring them more in-line with other classes performance and provide a more balanced playing field. Full patch notes are in the link below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Marvel Future Fight: Now Available
- Marvel Future Fight: Now Available - New action-packed RPG brings the Marvel Universe to mobile devices
- Shotgun News 11/27: World of Tanks, Neverwinter, and Tower of Ascension
- A blast of the biggest MMO news of the day
- Get Glow Or Die Tryin' In Brawl Busters
- Rock Hippo Productions has launched its next major update for Brawl Busters, "Get Glow or Die Tryin'."