Phantom Chaser Launches Renewal Update
Floppygames and Glohow have recently released a major new update for Phantom Chaser, renewing the game with adjustments and new content to improve the gameplay for all!
The update, released on February 28, includes:
- Easier character development through transcendence and improved level up systems
- Free Star Stones by collecting themed characters
- Crafting expanded to include rare characters like Blue Dragon and Phoenix
- Monster balance changes for Adventure Mode
- Improved challenge and rewards in Battlefield
- Lowered stamina cost for each stage
In addition, Phantom Chaser also released the new character Rangda, an assassin who targets backline characters.
There’s even more included in the update, so make sure to check out the patch notes linked below for full details, and get started in your journey today.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Soul Seeker: War of the Gods Update Announced
- The new update (Version 1.5.0) dubbed Soul Seeker: War of the Gods will add a second Raid Boss to the game.
- MU Legend OBT 'Faction Wars' Update Coming Next Week
- Two months after the official release of MU Legend's OBT, the highly anticipated "Faction Wars" update is coming.
- League of Legends: Camille Champion Review
- Camille the Steel Shadow is one of the most stylish killers in Runeterra, but unfortunately looking good doesn’t equate to actually being go...