Phantom Chaser Launches Renewal Update
Floppygames and Glohow have recently released a major new update for Phantom Chaser, renewing the game with adjustments and new content to improve the gameplay for all!
The update, released on February 28, includes:
- Easier character development through transcendence and improved level up systems
- Free Star Stones by collecting themed characters
- Crafting expanded to include rare characters like Blue Dragon and Phoenix
- Monster balance changes for Adventure Mode
- Improved challenge and rewards in Battlefield
- Lowered stamina cost for each stage
In addition, Phantom Chaser also released the new character Rangda, an assassin who targets backline characters.
There’s even more included in the update, so make sure to check out the patch notes linked below for full details, and get started in your journey today.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The West Update 2.0 to Launch Soon
- InnoGames has announced that the 2.0 update for the popular browser role-playing game The West will be launching soon.
- Neverwinter: Elemental Evil Launches on Xbox One Sept. 8
- Neverwinter: Elemental Evil will bring an increase to the level cap, the Oathbound Paladin playable class and new adventure zones
- Strife Open Beta Preview
- But S2 Games came ready with some risky trump cards to catch us off guard. First off with the Companion App launching alongside the open beta ...