Phantom Chaser Launches Renewal Update
Floppygames and Glohow have recently released a major new update for Phantom Chaser, renewing the game with adjustments and new content to improve the gameplay for all!
The update, released on February 28, includes:
- Easier character development through transcendence and improved level up systems
- Free Star Stones by collecting themed characters
- Crafting expanded to include rare characters like Blue Dragon and Phoenix
- Monster balance changes for Adventure Mode
- Improved challenge and rewards in Battlefield
- Lowered stamina cost for each stage
In addition, Phantom Chaser also released the new character Rangda, an assassin who targets backline characters.
There’s even more included in the update, so make sure to check out the patch notes linked below for full details, and get started in your journey today.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dank Tanks Arrives on Mobile This Week
- 3v3 tank action is coming to mobile on October 26th, as Dank Tanks arrives on both Android and iOS devices.
- Tales of Solaris Rebrand Brings New Mercenary System
- Tales of Solaris combines RPG gameplay with classic anime elements and thrusts players into a brave new world where magic and machinery coexis...
- Skyforge "Crucible of the Gods" Massive Update Coming August 11
- This massive update includes bug fixes, new content and feature enhancements as well as the ability to unlock the divine form.