Heroes in the Sky Goes Open Beta July 2
Heroes in The Sky – the World War 2 themed dog fighting MMOFPS from GamesCampus officially announced through its homepage countdown that it will be launching its open beta on July 2. To see the exact time, simply visit the official site to see the countdown.
Heroes in the Sky Gameplay Screenshot
Heroes in the Sky is one of the first World War 2 themed MMOs and looks like a unique title, as its the first Dog Fighting MMO. GamesCampus also publishes Asda Story, Soul Master, Shot Online, Manga Fighter, MLB Dugout Heroes, Tank Ace and Cue Online.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rush of Heroes Mobile iOS Review
- Rush of Heroes is a free-to-play mobile MMORPG. It plays actually like any old ARPG available in the app store.
- Trove Open Beta Review
- The game is voxel-based, fully destructible, and has a similar, but brighter and more fluid, graphic style to Minecraft.
- Guild Wars 2's 'Super Adventure Festival' Returns In Time for April Fool's Day
- April Fool's Day is coming, and it's one of our favorite times of the year! With it comes Guild Wars 2's Super Adventure Festiv...