Atlantica Online Changing Publishers
Nexon has announced that after years of service, Atlantica Online will be transferring to a new publisher: VALOFE. Here’s the official announcement:
After nearly ten years of traveling the globe to battle the corruption of Oriharukon, we regret to inform you Nexon America, NDOORS and Daum have arrived at the difficult decision to discontinue our service of Atlantica Online. Publishing rights will be transferred to VALOFE Global Ltd, an online and mobile game developer and subsidiary of VALOFE.
We’ve enjoyed our time with the Atlantica Online community, and all of the memorable experiences we shared. We’ve done our best to provide you with a robust and enjoyable experience, but unfortunately we’ve been unable to maintain our player base and have seen the community dwindle.
For those of you who have stayed and wish to continue playing Atlantica Online, you will be able to transfer your account and characters to the VALOFE service once it begins, and we will announce a service transfer schedule and other details soon.
We’d like to thank all of our players for their support throughout the years; we could not have accomplished all we did without you, and we hope you will join us in a new adventure soon. Stay tuned for invites and opportunities to join the community of other Nexon America titles.
–The Atlantica Online Team
Articles You May Enjoy
- Final Fantasy XIV ARR: Patch 2.2 "Through the Maelstrom" Update Now Available
- Square Enix, Inc. today released “Through the Maelstrom,” also known as Patch 2.2, for the popular FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn onlin...
- Jagex Announces Block N Load
- Jagex Games Studio today announced a new online multiplayer first-person shooter, in which brains are as important as bullets.
- Divina announces closed beta
- Gamania (beanfun) has revealed the closed beta launch dates for Divina.