Atlantica Online Changing Publishers
Nexon has announced that after years of service, Atlantica Online will be transferring to a new publisher: VALOFE. Here’s the official announcement:
After nearly ten years of traveling the globe to battle the corruption of Oriharukon, we regret to inform you Nexon America, NDOORS and Daum have arrived at the difficult decision to discontinue our service of Atlantica Online. Publishing rights will be transferred to VALOFE Global Ltd, an online and mobile game developer and subsidiary of VALOFE.
We’ve enjoyed our time with the Atlantica Online community, and all of the memorable experiences we shared. We’ve done our best to provide you with a robust and enjoyable experience, but unfortunately we’ve been unable to maintain our player base and have seen the community dwindle.
For those of you who have stayed and wish to continue playing Atlantica Online, you will be able to transfer your account and characters to the VALOFE service once it begins, and we will announce a service transfer schedule and other details soon.
We’d like to thank all of our players for their support throughout the years; we could not have accomplished all we did without you, and we hope you will join us in a new adventure soon. Stay tuned for invites and opportunities to join the community of other Nexon America titles.
–The Atlantica Online Team
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hyper Universe Reveals New Character and New Map
- Hyper Universe is rolling out another Early Access content update for fans today, introducing an all-new Hyper and a new map!
- Jagex Community Digs Deep for SpecialEffect
- Jagex Games Studio, custodians of the long-running fantasy MMORPG, RuneScape, is pleased to announce that £50,000 was raised during the recen...
- PAX Prime 2014 Day 2 Recap
- Day 2 of the show saw some of worst weather I've encountered in five years of working PAX. Cosplayers were tramping each other running fo...