The Red Solstice – Pitch Black Update Now Available
The Red Solstice devs at Ironward continue to polish the experience and add new content on a regular basis. Today — in addition to offering 50% off on Steam… nobody else is on sale there, right? — the team launched the Pitch Black update, which adds a new map, new missions, a new boss, more skills, a new soundtrack and boosts the game’s visuals a bit.
It’s still in Early Access, of course, but it’s really great to see a small, committed developer get behind its game like this. User reviews (after 400+) are still “Very Positive” and the team is turning its focus to adding single-player content in the new year. For now, it’s a great tactical co-op game, offering 8 players some ridiculously hardcore combat against all manner of aliens/Martian monsters.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Cross Fire introduces Hero Mode X
- A new mode has arrived in Cross Fire, and it goes by "Hero Mode X."
- New Soldier on Landscape screens for The Lord of the Rings Online
- Turbine has released a new set of screenshots, featuring the Soldier on Landscape feature coming to The Lord of the Rings Online: Update 6.
- Jade Dynasty PvP Tournament Results Are In
- The International Jade Dynasty PvP Tournament was held in Beijing, China last week. The team representing the US & EU was Team Vengeance. ...