The Red Solstice – Pitch Black Update Now Available
The Red Solstice devs at Ironward continue to polish the experience and add new content on a regular basis. Today — in addition to offering 50% off on Steam… nobody else is on sale there, right? — the team launched the Pitch Black update, which adds a new map, new missions, a new boss, more skills, a new soundtrack and boosts the game’s visuals a bit.
It’s still in Early Access, of course, but it’s really great to see a small, committed developer get behind its game like this. User reviews (after 400+) are still “Very Positive” and the team is turning its focus to adding single-player content in the new year. For now, it’s a great tactical co-op game, offering 8 players some ridiculously hardcore combat against all manner of aliens/Martian monsters.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Immortal Conquest Season Two Begins
- NetEase has announced the start of Immortal Conquest Season Two, introducing an all-new Nation System.
- Earth Eternal Finds a Buyer, Won't Shut Down
- Earth Eternal developer Sparkplay media found a buyer! The game will not be shutting down! Another publisher will pick up the service.
- Black Desert Online Gets Dedicated PvP Server
- Has this happened to you in BDO? You murder a bunch of players, and suddenly you can't go into towns because of Karma Penalties?