Dungeons and Dragons Online Update 5 Goes Live
The official Dungeons and Dragons Online servers went down briefly in anticipation for the release of Update 5, a massive new patch that brings many new features to the free to play MMORPG. Well the servers are back up now and the patch notes are eve more extensive than I imagined. It’s difficult too long to paste here, but fans can take a look for themselves by using the link below:
DDO was originally released as a subscription based game, but Turbine took it free to play in 2009. The results were so spectacular that they have now decided to convert their other major MMORPG, The Lord of the Rings Online into a f2p title. It is expected to make the transition later this year.
Hopefully more publisher will follow Turbine’s lead and ditch the mandatory subscription model!
Airships – Now in DDO!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Iron Throne Introduces New Large-Scale Battle Features
- Netmarble's Iron Throne revealed a new update for the MMO strategy title on mobile devices.
- War Thunder Gladiators.WT 4x4 Finals Streaming This Weekend
- Catch the streaming schedule for War Thunder's Gladiators.WT 4x4 tournament on March 29 and 30.
- Wild Terra - Steam Free Weekend and Huge Sale
- People interested in Wild Terra can play for free this weekend, and they also announced a sale that ends on October 1st, 2018.