Dungeons and Dragons Online Update 5 Goes Live
The official Dungeons and Dragons Online servers went down briefly in anticipation for the release of Update 5, a massive new patch that brings many new features to the free to play MMORPG. Well the servers are back up now and the patch notes are eve more extensive than I imagined. It’s difficult too long to paste here, but fans can take a look for themselves by using the link below:
DDO was originally released as a subscription based game, but Turbine took it free to play in 2009. The results were so spectacular that they have now decided to convert their other major MMORPG, The Lord of the Rings Online into a f2p title. It is expected to make the transition later this year.
Hopefully more publisher will follow Turbine’s lead and ditch the mandatory subscription model!
Airships – Now in DDO!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Fulpot Poker Announced for Browsers
- GamesCampus has announced the launch of their new browser game FulPot Poker.
- Rumble KingsRoad’s Winterstone Tournament Offers Exclusive Holiday Rewards
- KingsRoad, the multiplayer action-RPG from Rumble Entertainment, is celebrating the season of snow and ice with the special Winterstone Tourna...
- Magic 19 (M19) Core Set Discussion
- So, Core Sets are back this year, July 13th, 2018, and for Magic Online, it'll be July 16th.