Dungeons and Dragons Online Update 5 Goes Live
The official Dungeons and Dragons Online servers went down briefly in anticipation for the release of Update 5, a massive new patch that brings many new features to the free to play MMORPG. Well the servers are back up now and the patch notes are eve more extensive than I imagined. It’s difficult too long to paste here, but fans can take a look for themselves by using the link below:
DDO was originally released as a subscription based game, but Turbine took it free to play in 2009. The results were so spectacular that they have now decided to convert their other major MMORPG, The Lord of the Rings Online into a f2p title. It is expected to make the transition later this year.
Hopefully more publisher will follow Turbine’s lead and ditch the mandatory subscription model!
Airships – Now in DDO!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Secret World Legends Review
- You are basically Tom Hanks with super powers in a Da Vinci code style of storytelling.
- Ghost Recon Online Is Now Ghost Recon Phantoms
- Ubisoft announces a name change and further updates as Ghost Recon gets ready for an April release.
- Hothead Offers New Details About Upcoming Hero Hunters Shooter
- Today, Hothead Games offered some new details about their upcoming team-based shooter, Hero Hunters, such as the release date.