Landmark Developer Diary: Combat
Michael Mann (Lead System Designer) and Darrin McPherson (Lead Designer) explore the newly introduced PvP mode in Landmark, as well as discuss future upcoming additions and iterations to the combat system.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Thirst of Night Shuts Down
- Kabam will be shutting down Thirst of Night on Thursday, January 31, with all game servers going permanently online.
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC Review
- No more Captain Price or Captain Soap, for the modern warfare fans I honestly don’t think we will ever see these two heroes again.
- New Digivolutions Available for Digimon Masters
- Joymax has discovered two new Digivolutions for their exciting MMORPG, Digimon Masters Online!