Wincars Racer Early Access Launch Trailer
Wincars Racer will be available on on Steam Early Access, November 18, 2016.
After 3 years under development, Madrid based indie-game studios DragonJam is very excited to announce that Wincars Racer is finally ready to hit Steam Early Access on November 18.
Wincars Racer is an online arcade racing game with doses of strategy and competitive features, inspired by genre’s classics like Mario Kart, Sega Rally or Out Run. The title avoids random power-ups or any other element which arbitrarily unbalances the game, and focuses on the players’ choices to use their special skills along with their talent behind the wheel.
At first, the game was announced as a free-to-play game but the feedback from the community was so overwhelming asking for a full title game, that the studio changed its mind and it will finally be released as a full title free of micro payments.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ship of Heroes Updates UI
- Ship of Heroes has been doing some work on their UI in recent weeks and released a new blog that goes over the details.
- Super Dungeon Tactics Introduces Its Heroes
- Developer Underbite Games has today detailed the first four playable heroes of their upcoming fantasy tactical RPG, Super Dungeon Tactics.
- Dinosaurs join Zombies Monsters Robots with New T-Rekt Update
- En Masse Entertainment, a player driven publisher focused on delivering great games and exceptional service, today announced the launch of the...