Wincars Racer is a 3D action-packed racing game developed by DragonJam Studios for PC where you can become a thrill-seeking racer. You will run your own racing team, adding new drivers and cars to take control of all the while customizing them to your own personal preference.
Every car will have its own driving style that you will need to learn how to master, and then adding in every driver’s special ability on top of that really adds some chaos into the mix! Some special abilities will be able to counter others, so you’ll need to learn from experience when the most opportune moments are to initiate your own special ability. In each race you will also be able to charge up your turbo attack, using it to catch back up to your opponents or further your lead on them even more. Managing your turbo for opportune moments will also be key to your success as a racer.
With over 11 different cars, over 100 different skins, and 6 different drivers you’ll be able to speed past your opponents in style and prove your racing skills to all who question them.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Nov 18, 2016
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: DragonJam Studios
- Publisher: DragonJam Studios
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Strategy, Sports
- Platforms: PC, Steam
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Numerous car skins.
- +Ranking system for competitive gamers.
- +Attacking other drivers adds to the thrill.
- -Outdated user interface.
- -Not pay to win.
- -Bland circuits.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 7
- CPU: Pentium 4 1.8GHz or Athlon XP 1700+
- RAM: GeForce 210 or Radeon X600 Series
- GPU: 4 GB
- HDD: 4 GB
- Description: Wincars Racer is a 3D action-packed racing game developed by DragonJam Studios for PC where you can become a thrill-seeking racer. You will run your own racing team, adding new drivers and cars to take control of all the while customizing them to your own liking.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Masthead Studios Announces Guns And Robots
- Masthead Studios has announced a new title: Guns and Robots.
- HEX: Shards of Fate Bolstered by Third Set, Armies of Myth
- Gameforge and HEX Entertainment are today releasing the third set for the digital TCG HEX: Shards of Fate.
- Jade Dynasty Mobile is Live on Mobile
- Developer and publisher 101XP have officially opened the gates to Jade Dynasty mobile.