Black Desert Online Announces Beauty Contest with Beauty Album Feature
Kakao Games (Formerly known as Daum) has revealed their latest update to MMORPG, Black Desert Online, to include the new Beauty Album function. Famous for their intricate and amazing character creation functionality, players can now share their creations with the online community via a snapshot system known as the Beauty Album.
Any snapshot can be saved and uploaded to their online gallery, visible to all other Black Desert players. Here players can browse through the entire community’s saved screenshots and even apply their character design to their own account to recreate a character they truly like (provided it matches the class they are creating). The Beauty Album keeps track of positive ratings to allow you to quickly filter through the community favorites in a sort of online beauty pageant. Other filters include date uploaded and search by user to simplify your search or easily share with friends.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shards Online Heats Up Its Kickstarter Campaign
- Citadel Studios is kicking off the second week of its Kickstarter Campaign for Shards Online today with some explosive new developments.
- Jagex Holds Large Fundraiser for SpecialEffect’s GameBlast weekend
- Jagex announces the results of its 24-hour gaming marathon in support of Special Effect's GameBlast 2014.
- Early Access Version of Happy Wars Now Available on Steam
- Toylogic has released the Early Access version of Happy Wars for Windows through Steam worldwide.