LOCO Stress Test to run July 2-5
Land of Chaos Online (LOCO) from Alaplaya, has announced that its next Beta Stress Test will take place from July 2nd to July 5th.
The stress test will be for closed beta testers only. Previous players who got into closed beta will automatically be eligible to test on that weekend. LOCO is also still accepting new applicants for the closed beta test until July 5th, for those interested.
LOCO’s stress test appears to be the final step before the game goes into open beta; it’s possible we may see open beta begin later in July.
The Original Press Release:
burda:ic Announces Dates for the LOCO – Land of Chaos Online Beta Stress Test Weekend
Doors to the Land of Chaos to Reopen From July 2-5
MUNICH – June 25, 2010
burda:ic, a leading publisher of online games worldwide, today announced that the Beta Stress Test for RTS action RPG LOCO – Land of Chaos Online will take place from July 2-5. Servers will be live for the entire weekend and available to all users with unlocked accounts who recently participated in the Closed Beta Test.
New players who would like to test their skills in the Land of Chaos can also apply for a Beta Stress Test key by registering at http://loco.en.alaplaya.net/closedbeta. Keys will be made available through the end of the event on July 5.
“The Beta Stress Test is a very important step for us as we get closer to the Open Beta of LOCO,” said Achim Kaspers, Managing Director of burda:ic. “The Closed Beta last month provided some great feedback, and we’re eagerly anticipating the results of the Stress Test as we continue to fine-tune the game!”
More details about the Beta Stress Test, including registration information for new users, can be found at http://loco.en.alaplaya.net/closedbeta
Articles You May Enjoy
- 'Spellsworn', PVP Brawler Hits the Arena in March
- Swedish developer Frogsong Studios announced today that their PVP arena brawler, Spellsworn, will move out of Steam Early Access in March.
- Rise of Incarnates: Early Access Feb. 4th
- BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment announces that its free-to-play action game, Rise of Incarnates, will go live on Steam Early Access on February 4. ...
- Lagoonia prepares tropical Easter egg hunt
- InnoGame's new browser game, Lagoonia, is prepared to celebrate Easter.