Hearthstone’s Tombs of Terror – Chapter 3 is Live
Now that the Lost City and Scorching Dunes have been traversed, Hearthstone has new content in the Tombs of Terror. Chapter 3, Khartut’s Tomb is now available for players to challenge. The Plague Lord of Death has trapped his powerful minions in a never-ending cycle of death, and each player will start with an Eternal Tomb on board. As friendly Minions die, the tomb will move to unlock. When it does, a powerful Deathrattle minion will be unleashed, and the Tomb will thus close again.
Elise Starseeker, the Enlightened, ventures forth from her library armed with centuries of knowledge as well as the restorative magic of a Priest and the ferocity of a Druid. She’ll need to put those learnings into action as she steps into Khartut’s Tomb and prepares to face the Plague Lord of Death.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Splendor Introduces Multiplayer Modes
- Days of Wonder has announced the release of an online multiplayer mode for Splendor, its strategy game adaptation for the board game by the sa
- Hirez Roundup #35 - An Interview with AlphaJackal
- Hello, Internet! I'm doing something new with today's Hirez Roundup! I wanted to start interviewing parts of the Hirez community.
- Sho Online Introduces Enhanced Slaughterhouse
- Sho Online adds new enhanced slaughterhouse with features 6 waves of enemies. Neofun first introduced this feature in 2008 and is only now upd...