Hearthstone’s Tombs of Terror – Chapter 3 is Live
Now that the Lost City and Scorching Dunes have been traversed, Hearthstone has new content in the Tombs of Terror. Chapter 3, Khartut’s Tomb is now available for players to challenge. The Plague Lord of Death has trapped his powerful minions in a never-ending cycle of death, and each player will start with an Eternal Tomb on board. As friendly Minions die, the tomb will move to unlock. When it does, a powerful Deathrattle minion will be unleashed, and the Tomb will thus close again.
Elise Starseeker, the Enlightened, ventures forth from her library armed with centuries of knowledge as well as the restorative magic of a Priest and the ferocity of a Druid. She’ll need to put those learnings into action as she steps into Khartut’s Tomb and prepares to face the Plague Lord of Death.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Weekly MMOHuts Stream (6/13): F.E.A.R Online & Brutal Doom II
- JamesBl0nde streams every Friday for MMOHuts on Twitch!
- Aion Echoes of Eternity Expansion Now Live
- Today NCSOFT announced that the critically-acclaimed fantasy MMO, Aion, has released one of its most highly anticipated expansions to date.
- League of Angels: St. Patrick’s Day Celebrations & 100 Day Anniversary
- GTArcade announces new events, a new angel, and more for their published version of League of Angels.