Hearthstone’s Tombs of Terror – Chapter 3 is Live
Now that the Lost City and Scorching Dunes have been traversed, Hearthstone has new content in the Tombs of Terror. Chapter 3, Khartut’s Tomb is now available for players to challenge. The Plague Lord of Death has trapped his powerful minions in a never-ending cycle of death, and each player will start with an Eternal Tomb on board. As friendly Minions die, the tomb will move to unlock. When it does, a powerful Deathrattle minion will be unleashed, and the Tomb will thus close again.
Elise Starseeker, the Enlightened, ventures forth from her library armed with centuries of knowledge as well as the restorative magic of a Priest and the ferocity of a Druid. She’ll need to put those learnings into action as she steps into Khartut’s Tomb and prepares to face the Plague Lord of Death.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warhammer 40k: Eternal Crusade: The Workshop Interview
- Warhammer 40k is all about the “Grim Darkness”, which does require capitalization. It’s Space Marines, Orks, and more killing each other...
- Celebrate Joymax Day with Silkroad Online and Knight Age Updates
- Joymax is celebrating Joymax Day across all their games, and launching two new updates for Silkroad Online and Knight Age.
- Final Fantasy XIV Begins 'Little Ladies' Day'
- A limited-time event has begun in Final Fantasy XIV, that corresponds with Japan's Hinamatsuri (Doll Festival). Little Ladies' Day h...