Hearthstone’s Tombs of Terror – Chapter 3 is Live
Now that the Lost City and Scorching Dunes have been traversed, Hearthstone has new content in the Tombs of Terror. Chapter 3, Khartut’s Tomb is now available for players to challenge. The Plague Lord of Death has trapped his powerful minions in a never-ending cycle of death, and each player will start with an Eternal Tomb on board. As friendly Minions die, the tomb will move to unlock. When it does, a powerful Deathrattle minion will be unleashed, and the Tomb will thus close again.
Elise Starseeker, the Enlightened, ventures forth from her library armed with centuries of knowledge as well as the restorative magic of a Priest and the ferocity of a Druid. She’ll need to put those learnings into action as she steps into Khartut’s Tomb and prepares to face the Plague Lord of Death.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Valiance Online Begins Crowdfunding Campaign
- SilverHelm Studios has launched its own crowdfunding campaign for Valiance Online on the game’s new website.
- War Thunder: New Tanks and Map Available in Ground Forces
- Gaijin announces new tanks introduced in War Thunder: Ground Forces.
- Black Desert Online Brings Butt Pose Victories to PvP
- Daum Games today announced that Black Desert Online will get special butt pose victory animations in the new Crimson Battlefield PvP mode.