Warhammer 40,000: Regicide Reveals Largest Update yet featuring Raven Guard
Warhammer 40,000: Regicide sees the largest update it’s had to Early Access, with the addition of new environments, two new factions, hotseat, and live Multiplayer features.
A series of newly released imagery depicts a new battlefield – a ruined Imperial monument surrounded by trees, smoke and motes of ash at the heart of an ancient forest.
The addition of the “Raven Guard” Space Marines and “Snakebites” Ork Clan provides a ‘black and white’ set of pieces for both races currently in the game, alongside the White Scars and Goffs available at launch.
Hot-Seat mode – local multiplayer on the same machine – has been implemented alongside many general UI updates.
The heavy-hitting heroes of Warhammer 40,000: Regicide have seen updated animations for many sequence-effects with a wide range of sparks, blood and impacts now keyed to objective sources. Almost a hundred new or improved sound effects provide an additional crunch to the visual update.
Warhammer 40,000: Regicide’s game servers have also been completely overhauled to facilitate live multiplayer matches. Asynchronous play options remain available for custom challenges against friends.
- – choose their starting board side
- – easily challenge friends to quick battles, directly from their Friends list
- – claim victory when opponents leave (forfeit) Live matches
Articles You May Enjoy
- 12 is Better Than 6 Launches Kickstarter
- Ink Stains Games have launched their Kickstarter campaign for the hotly anticipated top-down shooter, 12 is Better Than 6.
- MU:eX700 Arrives With New Content And Gear
- On October 10th, MU Online launched the MU:eX700 update, adding a wide range of new content.
- Tank Museum’s ‘Fury’ Exhibition Sponsored by Wargaming Launches Oct 20
- Today The Tank Museum announces the launch of its latest exhibition, ‘Fury’, sponsored generously by Wargaming.