Hearthstone’s ‘Rise of the Mech’ Event Coming in June
Blastmaster Boom has been up to no good and is upgrading his arsenal in Hearthstone. He’s out to perfect some of his pet projects on June 3rd when the Rise of the Mech event begins in-game. This update includes a brand-new Legendary Mech (SN1P-SN4P), buffs to cards in every class, a new Arena draft rotation, and the Mech-vitational event, which spans several days. In order to acquire SN1P-SN4P, players just need to log in between June 3rd and July 1st for a golden copy of this new neutral Legendary mech. It can be crafted at the usual cost of 1600 dust. Want to see these cards in action? Be sure to tune in to the . For more information on the Mech-vitational, check the blog below.
New Electrifying Arena Rotation:
Blastmaster Boom needs more test subjects, and what better place to find them than the Arena? Starting with the Rise of the Mech update on June 3, the available cards in Arena drafts will be rotating to the following explosively exciting sets:
- Goblins vs. Gnomes
- The Grand Tournament
- The Boomsday Project
- Rise of Shadows
Card Buffs for Every Class:
The terrible tinkerer Blastmaster Boom has been busy, and has fixed up every class with some buffs! Changes to these cards are permanent, and these cards will keep their updated stats after The Boomsday Project rotates out of Standard next year.
- Gloop Sprayer to (7) Mana. (Down from 8)
- Mulchmuncher to (9) Mana. (Down from 10)
- Necromechanic to (4) Mana. (Down from 5)
- Flark’s Boom-Zooka to (7) Mana. (Down from 8)
- Unexpected Results to (3) Mana. (Down from 4)
- Luna’s Pocket Galaxy to (5) Mana. (Down from 7)
- Crystology to (1) Mana. (Down from 2)
- Glowstone Technician to (5) Mana. (Down from 6)
- Extra Arms to (2) Mana. (Down from 3)
- Cloning Device to (1) Mana. (Down from 2)
- Pogo-Hopper to (1) Mana. (Down from 2)
- Violet Haze to (2) Mana. (Down from 3)
- The Storm Bringer to (6) Mana. (Down from 7)
- Thunderhead to 3/6/ (Up from 3/5)
- Spirit Bomb to (1) Mana. (Down from 2)
- Dr. Morrigan to (6) Mana. (Down from 8)
- Security Rover to 2/6 stats. (Up from 2/5)
- Beryllium Nullifier to 4/8 stats. (Up from 3/8)
Articles You May Enjoy
- Helping Hand: Final Fantasy XIV: Sigmascape.
- This one's going to be brief, and this time I mean it. Maintenance is still happening for Final Fantasy XIV, but these fights are crazy.
- World of Warplanes Preps for eSports
- Wargaming announces changes for livestreamers coming in World of Warplanes' update 1.2.
- Thanatos: Pre-Launch Events Detailed
- Inixsoft and JM Studio announce that Thanatos: Dragon Chaser will begin its pre-open event on October 1.