Legacy of Discord’s Latest Update Adds Mercenaries
That’s right, Legacy of Discord: Furious Wings adds the soldiers of fortune known as Mercenaries to the game. These warriors are only concerned with lining their own pockets and will fight for whoever has the right amount of money. This adds a new level of combat to Legacy of Discord because you never have to go into combat alone again. Up to three mercenaries can come with you, with one fighting at a time. They can be revived once dead when switching maps, or when the player is revived after dying. As a side note, they can also go with you to the Celestial Tournament.
Their inclusion across the game, essentially, offers more gameplay possibilities: Pets, Wrathwings, Mounts, and Metamorphs can all be socketed to a mercenary, boosting your battle rating and granting even more bonuses to player attributes. The aforementioned Celestial Tournament is a new battle mode, where Guild members can build a team of five to ten people for battles. The first team to capture two flags for thirty seconds wins.
Pro Tip: The Celestial Tournament is a great place for guild members to play together and get more honor; also, guilds with more members gain a greater advantage.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blade & Soul Founders Pack Interview
- Earlier this week, NCSoft West took a huge step for Blade & Soul, revealing pricing, details, and an FAQ on their Founder Packs
- Aion Celebrates its 5th Anniversary
- Throughout the celebration, players will experience added buffs, increased item drop rates, interaction with GMs, special armor and plenty of ...
- Corsair Announces Cherry MX RGB Gaming Keyboards and More
- Corsair will be showcasing new products this year at Computex 2014, running from June 3 through June 5.