Guild Wars 2 Season 2: The Fight Continues November 4th
ArenaNet has released new details regarding Season two for the Living World content of Guild Wars 2, which is set to be released on November 4th, 2014
The fate of Tyria hangs in the balance. The world’s races are uniting against the Elder Dragon Mordremoth. Their first lesson – there is no sanctuary.
At the culmination of the first half of Season 2, Tyria’s leaders had gathered for a secret summit at the Grove, at the base of the sylvari’s sacred Pale Tree. They proved an easy target for Mordremoth’s forces, facing a surprise attack by the Shadow of the Dragon.
Tyria’s heroes are now scattered across the world but in pursuit of one goal: how to bring the battle to Mordremoth. The secret may lie in a vision delivered by the Pale Tree moments after she was badly wounded by the Shadow of the Dragon.
What did the vision mean, and will a united Tyria be enough to thwart the threat from this powerful Elder Dragon?
For more info, visit https://www.guildwars2.com/en/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Happy Dungeons Preview Event Impressions
- Apparently, Happy Dungeons is a sequel to a game called Happy Wars, which took place in the sky.
- Vindictus Season 2 Episode 2 Extra Content Update Now Live
- Nexon's fast-paced MMO Vindictus keeps the action coming with its Season 2 Episode 2 content update. The latest installation features Pan...
- Free to Play Week in Review - 9/11/2015
- MMOHuts' Editor Staff breaks down their thoughts on news and updates in the free to play MMO space for September 11, 2015.