Hearthstone Celebrates Noblegarden With An In-Game Event
The World of Warcraft Springtime event, “Noblegarden” is coming to Hearthstone from May 9-13th. The Tavern will celebrate with festive greeting emotes, a new Tavern brawl, and two Golden cards (Golden Eggnapper and Golden Devilsaur Egg) just for logging in. The “Everybunny Get In Here” Brawl will celebrate the season by painting eggs with a pre-made deck featuring colorful dyes and special Noblegarden cards. Each turn spawns a Noblegarden Egg with a cute minion that players can dye. Every dye applied to an egg will grant the minion a different buff (Rush, Lifesteal, Poisonous, et cetera).
Articles You May Enjoy
- Grand Chase Brings Dark New 20th Character UNO to NA
- KOG Games today introduces one of the most impressive characters to ever debut in Grand Chase, Uno.
- Ingress Mobile Review
- Ingress is a very ambitious game and it's one of the rare occasions where I can say that ambition has been realized. It's basically ...
- Guild Wars 2 Introduces New Raid Wing and Slothasor
- ArenaNet just activated the next raid wing for Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns. A strange, magical energy has created a true sleeping giant.