Hearthstone Celebrates Noblegarden With An In-Game Event
The World of Warcraft Springtime event, “Noblegarden” is coming to Hearthstone from May 9-13th. The Tavern will celebrate with festive greeting emotes, a new Tavern brawl, and two Golden cards (Golden Eggnapper and Golden Devilsaur Egg) just for logging in. The “Everybunny Get In Here” Brawl will celebrate the season by painting eggs with a pre-made deck featuring colorful dyes and special Noblegarden cards. Each turn spawns a Noblegarden Egg with a cute minion that players can dye. Every dye applied to an egg will grant the minion a different buff (Rush, Lifesteal, Poisonous, et cetera).
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elvenar: Upgrade System Revealed
- Today, InnoGames released additional information on the upgrade mechanics and gameplay elements of its latest game Elvenar. In the strategic c...
- KartRider arrives on Facebook
- Nexon has launched the open beta of KartRider Dash on Facebook.
- Final Fantasy XI: Mobile Version Coming Soon by SE and Nexon
- NEXON Co., Ltd (“Nexon”) (3659.TO), a worldwide leader in free-to-play online games, today announced that its wholly owned subsidiary, NEX...