Hearthstone Celebrates Noblegarden With An In-Game Event
The World of Warcraft Springtime event, “Noblegarden” is coming to Hearthstone from May 9-13th. The Tavern will celebrate with festive greeting emotes, a new Tavern brawl, and two Golden cards (Golden Eggnapper and Golden Devilsaur Egg) just for logging in. The “Everybunny Get In Here” Brawl will celebrate the season by painting eggs with a pre-made deck featuring colorful dyes and special Noblegarden cards. Each turn spawns a Noblegarden Egg with a cute minion that players can dye. Every dye applied to an egg will grant the minion a different buff (Rush, Lifesteal, Poisonous, et cetera).
Articles You May Enjoy
- Devil City Available Now on Mobile
- Devil City, launched in late October on Google Play, offers to bring an exciting 3D zombie-slaying experience.
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Patch 2.45 Brings Marriage & More
- The new patch introduces the Ceremony of Eternal Bonding and continues the long-running Zodiac weapon quest series.
- Angeldust Beta Impressions
- Sometimes you just want to play a game where there is no set goal.