Hearthstone Celebrates Noblegarden With An In-Game Event
The World of Warcraft Springtime event, “Noblegarden” is coming to Hearthstone from May 9-13th. The Tavern will celebrate with festive greeting emotes, a new Tavern brawl, and two Golden cards (Golden Eggnapper and Golden Devilsaur Egg) just for logging in. The “Everybunny Get In Here” Brawl will celebrate the season by painting eggs with a pre-made deck featuring colorful dyes and special Noblegarden cards. Each turn spawns a Noblegarden Egg with a cute minion that players can dye. Every dye applied to an egg will grant the minion a different buff (Rush, Lifesteal, Poisonous, et cetera).
Articles You May Enjoy
- Black Desert Online - 6 Issues with Launch Day
- With launch here at last, I had to share the issues that have hindered the review coming out of the gates.
- The Repopulation Hits Fourth Stretch Goal
- Above & Beyond Technologies announces another milestone for The Repopulation, and looks ahead to the next.
- GUNNAR Launches Heroes of the Storm Gaming Eyewear
- GUNNAR today unleashed two new styles inspired by Blizzard Entertainment’s free-to-play online team brawler, Heroes of the Storm™.