GWENT Public Beta Announced
CD PROJEKT RED has announced the upcoming public beta for GWENT: The Witcher Card Game.
Public beta will begin on May 24 and will include a data reset on card collections and player progress to ensure all players begin on equal footing. Closed Beta participants will get Card Kegs and other in-game rewards for their activity. A short transition period from closed beta to public beta will take place from May 22 through May 24, keeping servers offline for maintenance.
Development Director Benjamin Lee stated:
Public Beta is the next step in the game’s development process, one that we’d be honored to continue alongside everyone who’s been with us thus far. It’s also a chance for many new gamers to play GWENT for the first time and we’re looking forward to making the game even better with their help.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elsword Gets Massive Guild Update
- Every Guild now has a place to call home in Elsword.
- Gravity Buys Dragonica Developer Barunson Interactive
- In a recent press release, Gravity Interactive announced that they had acquired a controlling stake (50.8%) of Barunson Interactive for around...
- Black Desert Online Announces Beauty Contest with Beauty Album Feature
- Kakao Games (Formerly known as Daum) has revealed their latest update to MMORPG, Black Desert Online, to include the new Beauty Album function