GWENT Public Beta Announced
CD PROJEKT RED has announced the upcoming public beta for GWENT: The Witcher Card Game.
Public beta will begin on May 24 and will include a data reset on card collections and player progress to ensure all players begin on equal footing. Closed Beta participants will get Card Kegs and other in-game rewards for their activity. A short transition period from closed beta to public beta will take place from May 22 through May 24, keeping servers offline for maintenance.
Development Director Benjamin Lee stated:
Public Beta is the next step in the game’s development process, one that we’d be honored to continue alongside everyone who’s been with us thus far. It’s also a chance for many new gamers to play GWENT for the first time and we’re looking forward to making the game even better with their help.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Strife: Patch 0.4.2 Now Live
- S2 Games has released a new update for their casual MOBA title Strife. In this update, three new heroes are available and free to play for a l...
- League of Angels CB Preview
- League of Angels is a new turn-based fantasy MMO that is fully playable in your browser.
- Relic Hunters Legend Fully Funded and Reaches Stretch Goal
- Yesterday, Rogue Snail ended their Kickstarter campaign for Relic Hunters Legend, and wound up with a whopping 55,185 dollars!