GWENT Public Beta Announced
CD PROJEKT RED has announced the upcoming public beta for GWENT: The Witcher Card Game.
Public beta will begin on May 24 and will include a data reset on card collections and player progress to ensure all players begin on equal footing. Closed Beta participants will get Card Kegs and other in-game rewards for their activity. A short transition period from closed beta to public beta will take place from May 22 through May 24, keeping servers offline for maintenance.
Development Director Benjamin Lee stated:
Public Beta is the next step in the game’s development process, one that we’d be honored to continue alongside everyone who’s been with us thus far. It’s also a chance for many new gamers to play GWENT for the first time and we’re looking forward to making the game even better with their help.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Free Realms Enters Closed Beta
- I've been following Free Realms for several months now and its shaping up to be a very polished free to play MMORPG.
- Anime-Inspired MMORPG Elsword Now Available on Steam
- Today Kill3rCombo announced their hit free-to-play action MMORPG Elsword is now available on Steam.
- Japanese Armored Vehicles to Enter Combat
- Wargaming today announced that its highly acclaimed action game, World of Tanks, will soon be joined by war machines from Japan.