GWENT Public Beta Announced
CD PROJEKT RED has announced the upcoming public beta for GWENT: The Witcher Card Game.
Public beta will begin on May 24 and will include a data reset on card collections and player progress to ensure all players begin on equal footing. Closed Beta participants will get Card Kegs and other in-game rewards for their activity. A short transition period from closed beta to public beta will take place from May 22 through May 24, keeping servers offline for maintenance.
Development Director Benjamin Lee stated:
Public Beta is the next step in the game’s development process, one that we’d be honored to continue alongside everyone who’s been with us thus far. It’s also a chance for many new gamers to play GWENT for the first time and we’re looking forward to making the game even better with their help.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes of the Storm Enters CLOSED BETA
- Blizzard is excited to announce that closed beta testing has officially begun in the Americas region for Heroes of the Storm™, our free-to-p...
- Eldevin Pushes Major Update and Level Cap Increase
- Hunted Cow Studios has upped the end-game of their dynamic world MMORPG, Eldevin, by upping the level cap to forty and with it much of the end...
- Elsword's Add Gets 2nd Job Class: Lunatic Psyker
- Elsword announces the ability for players to advance Add, the 9th playable character, to the next Job Class: Lunatic Psyker.