GWENT Public Beta Announced
CD PROJEKT RED has announced the upcoming public beta for GWENT: The Witcher Card Game.
Public beta will begin on May 24 and will include a data reset on card collections and player progress to ensure all players begin on equal footing. Closed Beta participants will get Card Kegs and other in-game rewards for their activity. A short transition period from closed beta to public beta will take place from May 22 through May 24, keeping servers offline for maintenance.
Development Director Benjamin Lee stated:
Public Beta is the next step in the game’s development process, one that we’d be honored to continue alongside everyone who’s been with us thus far. It’s also a chance for many new gamers to play GWENT for the first time and we’re looking forward to making the game even better with their help.
Articles You May Enjoy
- League Of Legends Introduces Rengar The Pridestalker
- Rengar the Pridestalker has arrived in Riot Game's League of Legends.
- Life is Feudal: MMO Launching in November
- A host of successful Closed Beta Tests for Life is Feudal: MMO is leading to an Open Beta Launch in November!
- Company of Heroes: Free Weekend now available
- Ever wanted to try out Gamerankings’ highest rated RTS game of all time?