Battle of the Immortals Update 1.8 Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Battle of the Immortals Page.
Battle of the Immortals is a 3D Diablo 2 style action MMORPG Published by Perfect World Entertainment. The game looks and plays like a modern day Diablo 2. This trailer highlights all of the major changes in the 1.8 update which including:
• Mount Olympus – Challenging new end game content with new high level boss encounters
• Shadow Manor – Raid the new, sprawling dungeon with over 90 players
• New Class Skills – All classes will receive three new skills, including one that will be universal among classes
• New Zodiac pets including Pisces, Aries and Latamantis
• New Guild Functions, Soul Gear Upgrade System, New Vendor System
Besides Forsaken World, PWE is behind a number of free to play MMORPGs including Ether Saga Online, Jade Dynasty, Perfect World, Heroes of Three Kingdoms, and Forsaken World. To learn more about Battle of the Immortals check out the official MMOHuts Battle of the Immortals page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Soul Captor will offer browser version
- Gamania (beanfun!) has announced an agreement with Kalydo to bring Soul Captor to the browser.
- Hero Commander: Void Maze now available
- Hero commander has released a big event today. The Void Maze is a mysterious place with plenty of opportunities and challenges. When players a...
- Rappelz Review
- Don't let the weird name fool you. Rappelz is one fantasy MMORPG we can consider almost a classic, but not shelved and forgotten.