Ship of Heroes News – Kickstarter Announced for April 4
Heroic Games has announced that its indie MMORPG, Ship of Heroes, will begin its Kickstarter on April 4, 2017. The campaign will include a month of fundraising with in-game rewards and recognition for backers.
The Kickstarter proceeds are slated to be used to accelerate the second year of development for Ship of Heroes, which hopes to launch alpha in 2017 and beta in 2018. So far, the development team has created a backstory and setting for the game along with a persistent level and character creator.
Casey McGeever, CEO of Heroic Games said:
Our approach with our announcement of the Kickstarter is in keeping with the best business practices that have guided our rapid development. We offer what supporters want: transparency, communication, and tangible results. We have met every milestone shown in our timeline posted with our site launch in November.
More information can be found on the official website.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elsword updates with new dungeons, mounts and more
- It's time to saddle up! Kill3rCombo, publisher of the hit free-to-play action MORPG Elsword has introduced its brand-new mount system and...
- Trickster Online Launches Tapasco Theme Spa
- SG Interactive has released the Tapasco Theme Spa update for Trickster Online, a four level dungeon for high level players.
- NTales: Child of Destiny Welcomes a Big Spring Update
- On the heels of the #SharetheLove event from NTales in February, they will continue with bigger events with greater rewards.