Grand Fantasia update preview on Xfire
Aeria Games will be previewing an update to Grand Fantasia live on Xfire. The demo broadcast will take place on Friday, April 16th, at 4 p.m. Pacific (7 p.m. Eastern) via Xfire.
New features in the update include raising the level cap to 70, upgrading job classes to level 66, new zones, monsters, and gear, and new guild gameplay features. The new guild features include a new Guild Zone and a 75 vs 75 Guild arena.
The Original Press Release:
Aeria Games to Reveal New High-Level Grand Fantasia Content before Live Audience
SANTA CLARA, Calif. – April 13, 2010 – Aeria Games, a leading publisher of interactive entertainment, announced today that a major update with expansive new features and content will be added to Grand Fantasia, one of Aeria’s most celebrated free-to-play massively multiplayer online role-playing games (MMORPG). The new features will debut in a live sneak-preview event on April 16 via Xfire, allowing all players to catch a glimpse of the new game content prior to its release.
Grand Fantasia, an anime-style fantasy MMORPG with intense PvP combat and a deep virtual pet system, will be adding several new features intended for high-level players in a free update scheduled for mid-April. The new features include:
• An increase in the level cap to 70, complete with new zones, monsters, armor and weapons;
• Upgraded job classes to level 66;
• New guild-based gameplay options, including a Guild Zone and a Guild Wars arena for massive 75 versus 75 battles.
A Grand Fantasia Game Master (GM) will demonstrate the new features live via an Xfire broadcast, giving the game’s fervent players the chance to learn about the updates before they are officially implemented into the game. Those attending the demonstration will have a unique opportunity to learn about the new content and become better prepared to tackle new challenges in the world of Saphael – as well get a peek behind the scenes of one of Aeria’s hottest games.
The live broadcast will occur on Friday, April 16, 2010, at 4:00 p.m. PDT via Xfire, a free online community tool that supports instant messaging, friend lists, profiles and more. Xfire is available for download at www.xfire.com/ and sign up is free. Details on how to join the Grand Fantasia preview broadcast are available at http://www.xfire.com/stream_series/.
For more details about Grand Fantasia and to sign up for a free game account, please visit www.grandfantasia.aeriagames.com/.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE Patch Talk: 4.16: Summer Knockout
- This isn't the biggest patch of the Summer of SMITE, but certainly one of my favorites for a few reasons.
- Tribal Wars launches new event: Rescue Royalty
- InnoGames’ classic strategy game Tribal Wars just launched a new event. This year, the player’s task is to rescue various members of the ...