Fast & Furious: Legacy – Mobile Game Now Available
Kabam and Universal Partnerships & Licensing today announced the worldwide release of Fast & Furious: Legacy, the official mobile game of the Fast & Furious movie franchise, available now for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Android devices. Set across all seven films in the unstoppable franchise built on speed, Fast & Furious: Legacy is an immersive action racing game that lets players become part of the Fast & Furious world. The game becomes available just ahead of the release of Universal Pictures’ latest chapter in the hugely successful series, Furious 7, in theaters April 3, 2015.
“Fast & Furious: Legacy has everything fans expect from the popular film franchise, from fan-favorite characters, the hottest cars to race in the fiercest competitive game modes, to high quality graphics that truly pop on screen,” said Bill Kim, executive producer for Fast & Furious: Legacy. “By bringing this type of experience exclusively to mobile devices, anyone with a smartphone or tablet can download Fast & Furious: Legacy for free and have their own unique Fast & Furious storyline.”
“We had a fantastic collaboration with Kabam on Fast & Furious 6: The Game, and together wanted to build on that success to create a new game that dives deep into the Fast & Furious universe and is true to the brand,” said Calvin Lim, Vice President, Mobile, Universal Partnerships & Licensing. “The films’ passionate fan base will love being able to extend their Fast & Furious experience beyond the theaters and play whenever, wherever on their mobile devices.”
In Fast & Furious: Legacy, players join Tej, Roman, Letty and other characters to tear up the streets in super-charged story missions set in a unique storyline inspired by Universal Pictures’ Fast & Furious series. Lead a crew against rival teams and race in iconic movie locations around the globe from Rio de Janeiro to Tokyo to Miami and back to Los Angeles. Trick-out custom rides and weave through traffic, avoid the cops and score airtime on jumps in all new adrenaline-pumping game modes. Game features include:
- All New Driving Modes: Dominate Classic Drag Races while perfecting all new action race modes including Street, Drift, Getaway and Takedown.
- Tear up the Streets of Iconic Movie Locations: Battle other crews through the streets of Rio de Janeiro, Tokyo, Miami and Los Angeles.
- Run Your Own Crew: Recruit your friends for Crew vs. Crew battles to earn respect and dominate the global leaderboards.
- Fast & Furious Cars: Collect and upgrade more than 50 licensed vehicles including many from the Fast & Furious movies!
- Battle Notorious Villains: Go head to head against Fast & Furious villains including Arturo Braga, DK, Shaw and more.
Fast & Furious: Legacy, the official mobile game of the Fast & Furious film franchise, is available for free on the App Store for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, as well as on Google Play. For the latest game information, visit www.fastandfuriouslegacy.com.
Articles You May Enjoy
- H1Z1 All Day Live Stream Event (4/29)
- SOE hosts an all day livestream on Twitch to showcase its newest MMO, H1Z1.
- Silkroad Online Floats 99 Red Balloons and More
- A carnival is ready to entertain Silkroad Online players with dancing bears, balloons, and more.
- Renowned Anime, Comic and Game Artists Join Alteil: Horizons
- The team behind Horizons includes veterans from the massively popular Yu-Gi-Oh! franchise and artists known for work on Zelda & Final Fant...