eDragon Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our eDragon Page.
eDragon is a 2D browser based fantasy MMORPG published by a company called PlayComet – the same company behind TransForce, WW2 Warfare and WW2 Assembly. Gameplay wise, eDragon plays a lot like Dragons Call and Heroes of Kung Fu. In fact, the core gameplay is almost identical. Both games are largely text based with some graphics. Even though eDragon is a bit disappointing in terms of visuals, the game has plenty of content that’s worth checking out. To learn more about eDragon check out the official MMOHuts eDragon page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Jurassic World The Mobile Game Review
- Jurassic World: The Game is a free-to-play simulation-strategy game for both the iOS and Android.
- World of Warplanes Release Date Changed
- Wargaming, the leading free-to-play MMO developer and publisher, today announced that its highly anticipated flight combat action MMO World of...
- Take The Second Journey In Pangya
- SG Interactive has launched the Second Journey update for Pangya players.