Skyforge: Orders of Aelion Developer Diary
My.com has released a developer diary video providing a look into the immortal dwellers of Aelion and their own personal orders in Obsidian Entertainment and Mail.Ru’s Allods Team’s upcoming fantasy MMORPG, Skyforge.
In this developer diary Alexander Mishulin, Creative Director, The Allods Team, and Eric DeMilt, Creative Director, Obsidian Entertainment, will guide you through what the Orders of Aelion are, how to deal with your adepts and why you need to have a handful of believers in the first place.
For more info, visit http://sf.my.com/.
Articles You May Enjoy
- War Thunder: Ground Forces Beta to be shown on-the-road this weekend
- Gaijin Entertainment is taking War Thunder on the road this weekend at Rezzed in Birmingham, UK to show off the closed beta of Ground Forces i...
- E3 2016 Day 1 Recap - Civilization VI, Xenoverse 2, Lawbreakers, and More!
- E3 has arrived once again, and while MMORPGs remain slim pickings at the major convention, there is plenty of gold to be found within.
- Blade Wars Closed Beta Begins May 13
- Blade Wars enters closed beta on May 13, 2010 at 4PM EST. Check out ChangYou's latest 2D Fantasy MMORPG.