Game Insight Announces The Tribez for Windows Phone
Game Insight, a leading global game developer, has announced that The Tribez, an adventure and city building strategy hit, has now become available for Windows Phone.
The Tribez transports players to a distant past full of secrets and mysteries where they get entrusted with the power of a chief in a primitive realm inhabited by peace-loving tribes. Players will start off owning a stone-age village and progress from primitive mud huts to advanced workshops, bakeries, and laboratories. Develop the country’s economy, discover new lands, populate them with tribesmen, and tame dinosaurs!
The Tribez features hilarious, memorable characters and hundreds of exciting quests, including treasure hunts and artifact searches, discovery of distant lands and continents, exploration of prehistoric caves, and much more. Take advantage of countless opportunities to grow a powerful stone-age empire!
The fans of city building strategies will enjoy The Tribez‘ vibrant detailed graphics and charming animation.
The Tribez has been previously released for iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, Google Play and Facebook, and enjoys a player base of more than 20 million gamers around the world.
For more info, visit http://tribez-game.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neverwinter: Storm King's Thunder Breaks Ground August 16
- Neverwinter: Storm King’s Thunder will launch on PC August 16 and on Xbox One and PlayStation®4 at a later date.
- Extra Life 2014: Help Us Help Kids
- Our Senior Editor is running Extra Life this weekend, and would like to ask for your support.
- Elsword Prepares for Ara Reveal
- Kill3rCombo has begun a nine day countdown to the launch of the long awaited Pole-arm wielding nine-tailed fox girl, Ara, the newest character...