Faeria’s ‘Chronicles of Gagana’ Expansion is Live on Steam
Versus Evil and Abrakam announced this morning that their digital CCG Faeria released a new expansion: Chronicles of Gagana. It’s available on Steam for 13.99, with a 10% discount for the launch week. A new civilization and continent come in this update, alongside new creatures. Players will hunt for ancient treasures, and have 40 new cards that await their decks, and also features a new “Mecha” card subtype. For the first time in Faeria, players can delve into the heart of the Mecha civilization, a city built into the core of a volcano. The third expansion is available now, and follows Resurgence and Fall of Everlife!
Chronicles of Gagana – what’s inside?
- 40 New Cards including Treasures and Treasure Maps.
- Keyword: Discover – Discover cards embrace the core theme of exploration and discovery
- Treasure Maps – Find and accumulate powerful new Treasure cards that can also be played in Pandora mode
- New Subtype – Mecha will be a new card subtype and deck archetype introduced in this expansion.
- New Cosmetics
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tequatl Rising Update Live in Guild Wars 2
- Now officially live, the Tequatl Rising update for Guild Wars 2 contains new events, features and rewards.
- Top Gem Shines New in Brawl Busters
- Rock Hippo Productions has launched a new update for Brawl Busters - Top Gem.
- SMITE The Rising Dawn Patch Notes Stream Highlights
- Hirez Bart and Hirez Drybear today revealed the next upcoming patch notes for third person deity based moba, SMITE!