Faeria’s ‘Chronicles of Gagana’ Expansion is Live on Steam
Versus Evil and Abrakam announced this morning that their digital CCG Faeria released a new expansion: Chronicles of Gagana. It’s available on Steam for 13.99, with a 10% discount for the launch week. A new civilization and continent come in this update, alongside new creatures. Players will hunt for ancient treasures, and have 40 new cards that await their decks, and also features a new “Mecha” card subtype. For the first time in Faeria, players can delve into the heart of the Mecha civilization, a city built into the core of a volcano. The third expansion is available now, and follows Resurgence and Fall of Everlife!
Chronicles of Gagana – what’s inside?
- 40 New Cards including Treasures and Treasure Maps.
- Keyword: Discover – Discover cards embrace the core theme of exploration and discovery
- Treasure Maps – Find and accumulate powerful new Treasure cards that can also be played in Pandora mode
- New Subtype – Mecha will be a new card subtype and deck archetype introduced in this expansion.
- New Cosmetics
Articles You May Enjoy
- Summoners & Puzzles Review
- Summoners & Puzzles is a free mobile game developed by Electronic Soul, describing itself as a mix of "Match-3, RPG, strategy, and Ad...
- Tanki Online: Latest update improves game balance
- AlternativaPlatform has published its 254th update for ‘Tanki Online’. After thorough analysis, extensive testing and community feedback, ...
- Blazing Summer Festival Arrives at WEBZEN.com
- Webzen, a global developer and publisher of free-to-play games, has launched Blazing Summer Festival on its global game portal, Webzen.com.