Crossout Begins Their Halloween Celebration
Crossout gets into the Halloween season starting today, and the event will last until November 1st, collecting “Tricky Treats” in a pair of missions. The first mission is the “Witch Hunt” brawl, where players take possession of a garland of eerie balloons. They attach to the vehicle, making that player the “Witch”, while other players hunt them down. The Witch needs to remain in control of the garland for as long as possible. With everyone sporting the same, specifically designed vehicle without weapons, capturing the garland is done through driving skills alone, by ramming the current owner. The map where the event takes place offers plenty of room for ambushes from every possible angle, and only the best will manage to keep the garland long enough to achieve victory.
Those that rather prefer to solve problems with the help of a trusty gun or cannon head for the PvP mission “Trick or Treat!”, where it’s all about converting cars to scrap metal. Those survivors that can trash the most enemies will receive the most “Tricky treats” as a reward after the match. This event also has 23 decorative items, from colors and stickers for the vehicles, to a new exhaust and hearse horn that can increase the amount of experience that player earns while using that vehicle in battle.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Thanatos Grand Opening Announced
- Inixsoft and JM Studio have announced the grand opening of Thanatos: Dragon Chaser, launching on November 3 on its game portal, gameagit.com.
- Orbital Gear is now on Steam Greenlight
- Orbital Gear announces the launch of its Steam Greenlight campaign as it prepares to begin beta testing.
- La Tale: Now available on Steam
- OGPlanet is proud to announce that the cute, anime-style MMORPG La Tale has just been released on Steam.