Crossout Begins Their Halloween Celebration
Crossout gets into the Halloween season starting today, and the event will last until November 1st, collecting “Tricky Treats” in a pair of missions. The first mission is the “Witch Hunt” brawl, where players take possession of a garland of eerie balloons. They attach to the vehicle, making that player the “Witch”, while other players hunt them down. The Witch needs to remain in control of the garland for as long as possible. With everyone sporting the same, specifically designed vehicle without weapons, capturing the garland is done through driving skills alone, by ramming the current owner. The map where the event takes place offers plenty of room for ambushes from every possible angle, and only the best will manage to keep the garland long enough to achieve victory.
Those that rather prefer to solve problems with the help of a trusty gun or cannon head for the PvP mission “Trick or Treat!”, where it’s all about converting cars to scrap metal. Those survivors that can trash the most enemies will receive the most “Tricky treats” as a reward after the match. This event also has 23 decorative items, from colors and stickers for the vehicles, to a new exhaust and hearse horn that can increase the amount of experience that player earns while using that vehicle in battle.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- War Thunder: Victory Day Update Now Live
- War Thunder: Victory Day Update Now Live - Introduces Legendary ‘Weapons of Victory’ vehicles
- EVE: True Stories - Issue #3 now available
- CCP Games and Dark Horse have released the latest installment of their EVE: True Stories graphic novel, based on the exploits of EVE Online® ...
- Warhammer 40K Carnage: Now available on Google Play
- Roadhouse Interactive Limited, a leading developer and publisher of tablet, smartphone and browser games, today released Warhammer 40,000: Car...