EZ PZ RPG Launches Globally In 7 Languages
Global games publisher R2Games has announced that its unique iOS/Android title, EZ PZ RPG, will be made available in a total of 7 languages this Thursday, April 9th.
In addition to the global English version, EZ PZ RPG will now be available natively in Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Russian, and Turkish. No matter what localization users enjoy, all players will be able to compete and cooperate in multiplayer modes and leaderboards.
EZ PZ RPG is a unique title in the R2Games library. Being an “idle” game, it focuses on passive progression and easy gameplay. Players will be drawn in by the simple, yet deep game systems heavily influenced by classic RPGs. Featuring constant advancement, a variety PvP modes, quests, bosses, loot, companion characters, and much more, EZ PZ RPG sets itself up to be the perfect companion title for gamers of all tastes.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2 Partners with Kung Fu Tea to Celebrate 6th Anniversary
- To help celebrate the sixth anniversary of ArenaNet MMORPG, Guild Wars 2, they are partnering with Kung Fu Tea.
- ArcheAge 4.5 Press Preview
- A few weeks back, I got a chance to see the changes coming to ArcheAge for update 4.5, and there’s some really big stuff on the way!
- Starfall Tactics - Factions Test/PVP Tournament
- Coming on October 26th will be a small Alpha for Starfall Tactics which will feature a variety of important updates!