EZ PZ RPG Launches Globally In 7 Languages
Global games publisher R2Games has announced that its unique iOS/Android title, EZ PZ RPG, will be made available in a total of 7 languages this Thursday, April 9th.
In addition to the global English version, EZ PZ RPG will now be available natively in Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Russian, and Turkish. No matter what localization users enjoy, all players will be able to compete and cooperate in multiplayer modes and leaderboards.
EZ PZ RPG is a unique title in the R2Games library. Being an “idle” game, it focuses on passive progression and easy gameplay. Players will be drawn in by the simple, yet deep game systems heavily influenced by classic RPGs. Featuring constant advancement, a variety PvP modes, quests, bosses, loot, companion characters, and much more, EZ PZ RPG sets itself up to be the perfect companion title for gamers of all tastes.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Splendor Introduces Multiplayer Modes
- Days of Wonder has announced the release of an online multiplayer mode for Splendor, its strategy game adaptation for the board game by the sa
- LEGO Minifigures Online Launches June 29 as Buy to Play MMO
- Funcom is excited to announce that LEGO Minifigures Online will be launching on PC, Mac, Linux, iOS and select Android devices on June 29th.
- Google’s Ingress Introduces Recruiter Medal To Enlist New Agents
- Today, Google’s Niantic Labs introduced the Recruiter Medal to Ingress, a new way to reward Ingress Agents for successfully recruiting new A...