EZ PZ RPG Launches Globally In 7 Languages
Global games publisher R2Games has announced that its unique iOS/Android title, EZ PZ RPG, will be made available in a total of 7 languages this Thursday, April 9th.
In addition to the global English version, EZ PZ RPG will now be available natively in Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Russian, and Turkish. No matter what localization users enjoy, all players will be able to compete and cooperate in multiplayer modes and leaderboards.
EZ PZ RPG is a unique title in the R2Games library. Being an “idle” game, it focuses on passive progression and easy gameplay. Players will be drawn in by the simple, yet deep game systems heavily influenced by classic RPGs. Featuring constant advancement, a variety PvP modes, quests, bosses, loot, companion characters, and much more, EZ PZ RPG sets itself up to be the perfect companion title for gamers of all tastes.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Kritika Releases New Character Eclair in Latest Update
- Kritika: The White Knights’ Eclair, a gun-wielding magical swordsman, is charging onto the battlefield!
- Ship of Heroes Teases Cars and Civilian NPCs
- The Ship of Heroes team recently released a devblog concerning a facet of immersion - Civilian NPCs and Cars.
- Paradox Interactive Announces Grand Successes for Grand Strategy Titles
- To celebrate these milestones, Paradox is offering a new musical add-on for Europa Universalis IV to all players for free for a limited time.