EZ PZ RPG Launches Globally In 7 Languages
Global games publisher R2Games has announced that its unique iOS/Android title, EZ PZ RPG, will be made available in a total of 7 languages this Thursday, April 9th.
In addition to the global English version, EZ PZ RPG will now be available natively in Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Russian, and Turkish. No matter what localization users enjoy, all players will be able to compete and cooperate in multiplayer modes and leaderboards.
EZ PZ RPG is a unique title in the R2Games library. Being an “idle” game, it focuses on passive progression and easy gameplay. Players will be drawn in by the simple, yet deep game systems heavily influenced by classic RPGs. Featuring constant advancement, a variety PvP modes, quests, bosses, loot, companion characters, and much more, EZ PZ RPG sets itself up to be the perfect companion title for gamers of all tastes.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Metro Conflict: New EU Servers and Game Update Available
- Two months after launch, Metro Conflict has received a huge update with new content and improvements
- PUBG Mobile and GameWorks Team Up for One-Night-Only Chicken Dinner Open Event
- PUBG Mobile and GameWorks announced a one-night-only open event across all of GameWorks seven locations.
- The Alchemist Code Celebrates 5 Million Downloads Worldwide
- gumi announced today that their latest title, Strategy RPG The Alchemist Code has reached 5 million downloads across the world.