E3 2013 Monday and Tuesday MMO Recap
It’s the most wonderful time of the year! If you’re a real gamer that has been hankering for their next major fix, that statement couldn’t be truer. And since this year’s E3 has become a console war, the raw emotion and atmosphere in the LA convention center is downright electrifying. But while most gaming sites are busy wrapping their minds around the unbelievable next-gen console titles being revealed, we’re here to offer up a focused dose of recapping what to expect in the online MMO space just for you!
Table of Contents
Articles You May Enjoy
- Geneshift Review
- What was one of the best things about the late 80s, early 90s? No, not the music, the amazing action films, food… No, it’s the arcades!
- Guild Wars 2 Reveals The Elementalist Elite Specialization, Tempest
- The tempest enables players to harness the elements with a myriad of new skills and a new weapon to utilize – the warhorn.
- Paladins 2017 Impressions
- Paladins: Champions of the Realm was our top F2P game in 2016, and that’s well deserved.