E3 2013 Monday and Tuesday MMO Recap
Following Snail Games, we had a brief meeting with Turbine’s Adam Mersky, Director of Digital Communications, to learn more about the newly revealed map in Infinite Crisis. Although the interview was mostly just a recap of what’s been revealed so far, they had a nice presentation of some professional e-Sports MOBA masters on stage showcasing the gameplay and it’s beautiful to watch.
Each hero for the most part has kits that seem well put together while thematically staying within character for what you’d expect each hero to do. In the end it should greatly lower the typical steep learning curve associated with mastering a new MOBA and make the game more accessible to super hero junkies that want a new take on the genre. Be sure to catch JamesBl0nde’s upcoming interview to learn further details on the cash shop system and live service plans for the game.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Archlord 2 Shutting Down in November
- Webzen has announced that Archlord 2 will be shutting down on November 24, 2015.
- Eudemons Online: Dawn of Romance Expansion Available July 31
- This summer, Eudemons Online is set to release a new expansion called the 'Dawn of Romance', in order to surprise the people who hav...
- Paragon Early Access Beta Impressions
- Paragon is a third person MOBA from Epic Games, the same ones which brought us Unreal Tournament and Unreal Engine, available for free on PC.