E3 2013 Monday and Tuesday MMO Recap
Following Snail Games, we had a brief meeting with Turbine’s Adam Mersky, Director of Digital Communications, to learn more about the newly revealed map in Infinite Crisis. Although the interview was mostly just a recap of what’s been revealed so far, they had a nice presentation of some professional e-Sports MOBA masters on stage showcasing the gameplay and it’s beautiful to watch.
Each hero for the most part has kits that seem well put together while thematically staying within character for what you’d expect each hero to do. In the end it should greatly lower the typical steep learning curve associated with mastering a new MOBA and make the game more accessible to super hero junkies that want a new take on the genre. Be sure to catch JamesBl0nde’s upcoming interview to learn further details on the cash shop system and live service plans for the game.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Karos Online Open Beta plagued with Bugs / Glitches
- The Open Beta for Karos Online is here! Unfortunately though, the game launched with many bugs and glitches - the most annoying being the conn...
- Shotgun News 11/22: ArcheAge, LoL, League of Angels, and more!
- A daily shot of MMO news featuring the best and biggest news in the industry.
- Reach the Top of the Tower of Babel in Uncharted Waters™ Online
- Uncharted Waters™ Online, the historical massively multi-player online role-playing game (MMORPG), introduces a new game update, the Tower o...