Dynamic MMORPG ‘Fractured’ enters Fall Alpha phase on September 22
Dynamight Studios is announcing its upcoming open-world sandbox MMORPG, Fractured, will soon be entering its Fall Alpha phase from September 22 through October 13. The update introduces a number of new abilities, world events, an overhaul of its equipment progression system, and much more.
The three-week Fall Alpha phase gives would-be adventurers the chance to test out Fractured’s new content while providing valuable feedback to the development team. Since its successful Kickstarter campaign in 2018, Dynamight Studios has felt player feedback to be an integral part of the development process and has identified their active and dedicated community as the studio’s most important asset.
Fractured players will have plenty to offer their opinion on as the Fall Alpha phase adds a number of highly-anticipated features:
- Dozens of new abilities
- Dynamic world events
- PvP sieges
- New points of interest
- 20+ monsters to defeat
- Treasure chests and lockpicking
- Equipment and crafting systems expansion
- Overhaul of in-game marketplace and player attributes
Last – but certainly not least – Dynamight Studios will push its servers to the limits to ensure thousands of players can interact in the same world once Fractured releases in 2022.
For more information, or to take part in the Fall Alpha by becoming a founder, please visit Fractured’s official website.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hirez Roundup #26 - The Newest Beginnings
- The Smite news this week is shorter than Paladins for a change! Today we're talking Divine Uprising and Patch 1.0b!
- Celebrate Joymax Day with Silkroad Online and Knight Age Updates
- Joymax is celebrating Joymax Day across all their games, and launching two new updates for Silkroad Online and Knight Age.