Dynamic MMORPG ‘Fractured’ enters Fall Alpha phase on September 22
Dynamight Studios is announcing its upcoming open-world sandbox MMORPG, Fractured, will soon be entering its Fall Alpha phase from September 22 through October 13. The update introduces a number of new abilities, world events, an overhaul of its equipment progression system, and much more.
The three-week Fall Alpha phase gives would-be adventurers the chance to test out Fractured’s new content while providing valuable feedback to the development team. Since its successful Kickstarter campaign in 2018, Dynamight Studios has felt player feedback to be an integral part of the development process and has identified their active and dedicated community as the studio’s most important asset.
Fractured players will have plenty to offer their opinion on as the Fall Alpha phase adds a number of highly-anticipated features:
- Dozens of new abilities
- Dynamic world events
- PvP sieges
- New points of interest
- 20+ monsters to defeat
- Treasure chests and lockpicking
- Equipment and crafting systems expansion
- Overhaul of in-game marketplace and player attributes
Last – but certainly not least – Dynamight Studios will push its servers to the limits to ensure thousands of players can interact in the same world once Fractured releases in 2022.
For more information, or to take part in the Fall Alpha by becoming a founder, please visit Fractured’s official website.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Armored Warfare Demo Debut on Twitch.tv August 30 at PAX Prime
- During PAX Prime this weekend in Seattle, Twitch.tv will be showcasing the first ever public demo of Armored Warfare, the massively multiplaye...
- Destiny's Sword is a Sci-Fi MMO That Focuses on Mental Health Issues
- Destiny's Sword is an upcoming Sci-Fi strategy combat MMO that focuses on mental and physical health issues, in a nice twist.
- Infinite Crisis: Hawkgirl Revealed
- Get an early look at Hawkgirl, the winged defender and latest champion from Infinite Crisis – the free-to-play MOBA from Turbine based in th...