Duel of Summoners Deals Holiday Cheer in Seasonal Update
It’s time for the first major update for Duel of Summoners, the card game based on the Mabinogi Universe. Duel of Summoners tests Mabinogi fans and new players alike in the tense and tactical trading card game arena. The game offers immersive single-player campaigns, intense real-time competitive player vs. player combat, collectible cards to trade or sell to players, and unique heroes and hundreds of cards to battle through easy to learn TGC mechanics. The seasonal update brings jovial gameplay, cheerful events and holiday sales to the wondrous lands of Erinn. From 80 new cards, an increased friend-list limit and a Santa-themed Cat merchant, so much is coming in this update. There’s also the holiday event, which contains:
Cheerful Holiday Event:
- ‘Snowing Gems’ Holiday Roulette
- Nao’s 12 Days of Gifting
- Mika’s New Year Gifting
- Winter Level-up Event
It’s called “Era of Dragons” and it’s live today.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guns & Robots: Halloween Event Now Available
- Halloween thrills and chills are coming to Guns and Robots early this year. Two separate events are marking the start of this year's Hall...
- Call of Duty: AW DLC 3 - Supremacy Reveals Details and Dates
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Supremacy, the third DLC pack for Call of Duty®: Advanced Warfare is coming to PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3 an...
- Rangers of Oblivion Begins Pre-Registration on Android and iOS
- Rangers of Oblivion, Yoozoo's upcoming monster hunting MMORPG, is now available to pre-register on Android/iOS phones.