Duel of Summoners Deals Holiday Cheer in Seasonal Update
It’s time for the first major update for Duel of Summoners, the card game based on the Mabinogi Universe. Duel of Summoners tests Mabinogi fans and new players alike in the tense and tactical trading card game arena. The game offers immersive single-player campaigns, intense real-time competitive player vs. player combat, collectible cards to trade or sell to players, and unique heroes and hundreds of cards to battle through easy to learn TGC mechanics. The seasonal update brings jovial gameplay, cheerful events and holiday sales to the wondrous lands of Erinn. From 80 new cards, an increased friend-list limit and a Santa-themed Cat merchant, so much is coming in this update. There’s also the holiday event, which contains:
Cheerful Holiday Event:
- ‘Snowing Gems’ Holiday Roulette
- Nao’s 12 Days of Gifting
- Mika’s New Year Gifting
- Winter Level-up Event
It’s called “Era of Dragons” and it’s live today.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE Season 2 Arrives This Weekend
- The second season of SMITE is nearly upon us. With it comes what may be the most massive list of changes to ever hit Hirez Studios' third...
- World of Warcraft Review
- We analyze World of Warcraft through the ages in our 2014 review from long time Blizzard follower Ragachak.
- Forge of Empires: New Postmodern Era Available
- InnoGames just released a new era for its strategic online game Forge of Empires to the English-speaking game worlds: The Postmodern Era intro...