Star Wars: The Old Republic Knights of the Eternal Throne – Betrayed Trailer
An official story reveal of the new Star Wars: The Old Republic expansion, Knights of the Eternal Throne.
The Betrayed cinematic offers a first look at the prequel story for the expansion, which will be available on December 2.
Knights of the Eternal Throne puts the player at the center of their own explosive battle to rule the galaxy. As the Outlander, a veteran of the Great Galactic War, players will have the power to make their mark based on their light and dark side choices. Stakes are high as the player faces the most powerful villains in the galaxy including Emperor Valkorion and Empress Vaylin, as you lead the fight to take control of the Eternal Throne!
Ruling the galaxy offers expanded power and influence through the new Galactic Command system. Alone or with friends, players can ignite light and dark side battles, face all-new erupting confrontations known as Uprisings, and unlock powerful rewards. In the latest expansion, players will be able to customize their combat encounters with three challenge levels, giving everyone the option to play their way.
BioWare also announced pre-order rewards for Knights of the Eternal Throne. Players who are subscribed to Star Wars: The Old Republic by October 25 get the infamous mercenary bounty hunter, Shae Vizla, as their companion. Those subscribed as of November 27 can rise above their enemies in the new Rapid Recon Walker Mount – stay subscribed throughout the entire period to receive 3-days of early access to the expansion. For more information on the Pre-Order Rewards, visit: www.StarWarsTheOldRepublic.com/Eternal-Throne.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Battlefield 1 Open Beta Impressions
- Following the trend of odd naming schemes, the latest installment of Battlefield jumps back to being known as Battlefield 1.
- Entropy Launches First Major Feature Update
- Artplant has launched the first major feature update for Entropy, its ambitious interstellar space MMO.
- Battlefield Hardline: £10,000 Bounty Contest Announced
- Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ: EA) UK today launched Battlefield Hardline™: Live (#BFHardlineLive), a competition giving players the chance t...