Fishing Hero Open Beta Testing Begins July 11
G4Box, a leading North American free-to-play game publisher, announced today an Open Beta Test of its MMO online fishing title, “Fishing Hero.” After 2 months of fine-tuning since its CBT, Fishing Hero will be on G4Box’s gaming portal, Z8Games from July 11th until July 31st, 2013. The game features over 800 kinds of fish from the sea, including sharks, marlins, and swordfishes that weigh up to 500 pounds to give you big game fishing experience.
Besides checking out over 20 beautiful real world locations in the game, such as offshore of New York, Vancouver, or Alaska, the game offers other fun factors that promote collecting of fishes – “Fishing Hero features a Fish Wiki in the game where you can check how many kinds of fish you caught so far and you can also put trophy fishes in an in-game aquarium that you can later on use as a Windows Screen Saver – something very personal to you,” said Ross Park, Director of Operation at G4Box.
During the OBT, Fishing Hero is having various events and a player with the highest level will win a real life fishing rod/reel combo from Shimano, which is worth approximately $400 USD.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2: ArenaNet Announces PAX East Activities for Fans
- ArenaNet™, publisher and developer of the acclaimed Guild Wars franchise, today announced activities at PAX East that are sure to fire up Gu...
- Warframe Tubemen Update Arrives on PC
- Additions to PvP Conclaves include new Game Modes, Mods and Maps. Three new weapons also add further diversity and power to the Tenno arsenal
- "Kronos" Announced as First Release of Upgraded EVE Online Dev Model
- EVE Online announces its summer release, Kronos, which plans to make a major shift in the development of the game.