Megatron Lands in Transformers: Forged to Fight
The mighty leader of the Decepticons, Megatron, is now playable in Transformers: Forged to Fight. Once a renowned gladiator in pre-Civil War Cybertron, Megatron used his charisma and power to begin the Decepticon uprising. All that stand before him will be destroyed, particularly Optimus Prime and the rest of Autobots. Below we have the details on what attacks and skills he brings to the game.
SIGNATURE ABILITY – NO MERCY
Megatron shows no mercy and uses the enemy’s own strengths against them.
As long as the opponent has a Fused Debuff, Megatron’s Melee Attacks have a 20~60% chance to Steal a buff from the opponent for 5 seconds.
Special 1 – Energon Crush
The Energon Flail is perfectly designed to shatter the defenses of even the toughest bots.
100% chance to inflict Armor Break, removing opponent’s Armor and applying 26~34% Armor reduction for 10 seconds.
Special 2 – Atomic Slug
Megatron initiates the brutality setting on his Fusion Cannon.
100% chance to decrease Attack by -32~-40% for 10 seconds.
Special 3 – All Too Easy
There is no limits to the carnage Megatron is willing to inflict on his foes.
100% chance to inflicts Shock, dealing Shock Damage for 200% of attack over 20 seconds.
Grants Fusion Overload, allowing unlimited Full Power shots of the Fusion Cannon for the rest of the fight.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dragon Atlas Unveils Rare Dragon in Upcoming Events
- A rare dragon Mammon, the Greedy Dragon is now revealed in Dragon Atlas, according to the official website.
- SpeedRunners: On Sale Now
- Today is a big day for SpeedRunners, as the game is the Steam Daily Deal with 75 percent off the regular price -- which means there's goi...
- Dragona now in open beta
- Dragona has announced that it is now in its open beta testing.