Dragon’s Call launches first closed beta on Nov 18
GameDP has announced that its MMORPG, Dragon’s Call, has finished its Alpha testing and will begin its first phase of Closed Beta testing on Wednesday, November 18th. Dragon’s Call is a free to play MMORPG with three classes (warrior, mage, and assassin), a bot system, a training system, and more.
The Original Forum Post:
The latest update!
Direct info from dev team and marketing department –
The THE FIRST CBT will be LAUNCH at EST 7：00AM on Nov 18th !
( ALERT: Alpha testers accounts will be WIPED, and this CB will be [B]wiped also, the 2nd Closed beta will not have a wipe, we’re focused on Bugs right now, second CB you can go crazy lvling :] )
Guide on how to use the key –
1. Register a new account on register page
2. Login the game via login page
, when the activation textbox pop up , just copy and pasted the activation key we sent to you into the textbox and you’ll be in.
3. View more game info in this thread and post up bug repost in the
Bug report contest thread
Articles You May Enjoy
- Aika Online Review 2013
- Aika Online has three things going for it – Prans, PVP and low-spec requirements so that just about anyone can play it.
- Nosgoth Closed Beta Preview
- I will be taking an updated look at Nosgoth during its closed beta testing, letting you in on any improvements or changes I come across.