Dragon’s Call launches first closed beta on Nov 18
GameDP has announced that its MMORPG, Dragon’s Call, has finished its Alpha testing and will begin its first phase of Closed Beta testing on Wednesday, November 18th. Dragon’s Call is a free to play MMORPG with three classes (warrior, mage, and assassin), a bot system, a training system, and more.
The Original Forum Post:
The latest update!
Direct info from dev team and marketing department –
The THE FIRST CBT will be LAUNCH at EST 7：00AM on Nov 18th !
( ALERT: Alpha testers accounts will be WIPED, and this CB will be [B]wiped also, the 2nd Closed beta will not have a wipe, we’re focused on Bugs right now, second CB you can go crazy lvling :] )
Guide on how to use the key –
1. Register a new account on register page
2. Login the game via login page
, when the activation textbox pop up , just copy and pasted the activation key we sent to you into the textbox and you’ll be in.
3. View more game info in this thread and post up bug repost in the
Bug report contest thread
Articles You May Enjoy
- WAKFU Raiders Launches Globally on iOS and Android
- In WAKFU Raiders, players gather powerful warriors and creatures to fight opposing forces using a unique combo battle system.
- Elsword Launches Lanox Dungeon and Events
- KOG Games today announces the launch of the new Lanox Dungeons and a raised level cap in Elsword!
- Blade: The Age of Blood - iOS Australian Soft-Release Announced
- Four Thirty Three Inc., (4:33 Creative Lab) announced the soft-launch of Blade: The Age of Blood on Australian App Store. Developed by ActionS...