Vindictus Golem Summoning Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Vindictus Page.
In Nexon’s action MMORPG Vindictus, players have several characters to chose from. Each plays very differently, but only two were available during the closed beta. Fiona and Lann were both melee fighters, but in this short trailer we can take a sneak peak at the mage class, Evie, in action. Like Mabinogi, Vindictus is based on Celtic mythology and was originally titled Mabinogi Heroes. It’s scheduled to enter open beta testing soon so players will have the opportunity to play as Evie. She is frailer than the other characters, but makes up for it with the ability to summon helpful companions including golems and vicious polar bears! Check out the video to see just what I mean. Vindictus is not Nexon’s first brawler, Dungeon Fighter Online also has action oriented combat and makes heavy use of instancing. But the difference between the two games is enormous. Vindictus is more similar to Divine Souls which is published in North America by Outspark. To learn more about Vindictus check out the official MMOHuts Vindictus page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Articles You May Enjoy
- War Thunder enters a "New Era" with Update 1.71
- The latest update for War Thunder is "New E.R.A.", Update 1.71. The popular combat title is moving beyond World War II with this upd...
- Project CARS: Full Auto Line-up and Car Packs Revealed
- Project CARS: Full Auto Line-up and Car Packs Revealed -Too many cars to count
- Nexon holds Nexon Developers Conference for Partners in Korea
- NEXON Co., Ltd. (“Nexon”) (3659.TO), a worldwide leader in free-to-play online games, held its first-ever Nexon Developers Conference for ...