Vindictus Golem Summoning Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Vindictus Page.
In Nexon’s action MMORPG Vindictus, players have several characters to chose from. Each plays very differently, but only two were available during the closed beta. Fiona and Lann were both melee fighters, but in this short trailer we can take a sneak peak at the mage class, Evie, in action. Like Mabinogi, Vindictus is based on Celtic mythology and was originally titled Mabinogi Heroes. It’s scheduled to enter open beta testing soon so players will have the opportunity to play as Evie. She is frailer than the other characters, but makes up for it with the ability to summon helpful companions including golems and vicious polar bears! Check out the video to see just what I mean. Vindictus is not Nexon’s first brawler, Dungeon Fighter Online also has action oriented combat and makes heavy use of instancing. But the difference between the two games is enormous. Vindictus is more similar to Divine Souls which is published in North America by Outspark. To learn more about Vindictus check out the official MMOHuts Vindictus page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Com2us launches East Legend on App Store and Google Play
- Com2us announced the global launch of East Legend on iOS and Android today.
- New details for Gloria Victis
- Black Eye Games has revealed some new details regarding their upcoming sandbox MMORPG: Gloria Victis.
- Overwatch Doomfist Hero Review
- The latest addition to Overwatch, Doomfist, may cause a big disruption to the meta.