Divina Officially Launches
Gamania has announced the official launch of Divina at 3pm Pacific today (July 25).
The launch update will include the introduction of the Cash Shop, plus a new Rescue Chicken mount that increases speed by 130, a new White Miluko mini-pet that hovers by a player’s side and offers passive buffs, and new unique hairstyles and face shapes.
To celebrate the launch, players will earn double loot between Friday 7pm Pacific until Sunday 7pm Pacific. A special “Olympic March of the Penguins” event will also be held on Friday July 27 at 5pm Pacific.
Gamania (beanfun) also publishes Lucent Heart and Bright Shadow.
Divina Gameplay Screenshot
GAMANIA LAUNCHES FREE-TO-PLAY MMORPG, DIVINA
New Mount, Mini-pet, Events, and More
IRVINE, Calif. – July 25, 2012 – Gamania Digital Entertainment today announced that after successful open beta testing, Divina is now ready to launch. The free-to-play 3D MMORPG is scheduled to go commercial at 3:00PM PDT with a full Cash Shop available for players. New content has also been added for launch-day, including the Rescue Chicken mount, White Miluko mini-pet, new hairstyles, and more. In addition, Gamania will be hosting a double loot drop weekend as well as running a ceremonial event to kick off the 2012 Olympic Games. Anyone can sign-up for a free account at the official homepage: http://us.beanfun.com/divina/
Divina is the latest free-to-play MMORPG to launch on Gamania’s US beanfun! platform. Developed by Playcoo, the team who made Lucent Heart, Divina brings players to a vibrant world filled with Gods and Demons on a quest to save the land from Ragnarok, the end of everything. Divina offers unique features such as the class-swapping Quick Change system, creature transformation system, professional voice acting by anime stars, and customizable companions that fight alongside players – on top of thousands of open world quests.
New to Divina are unique hairstyles and face shapes, the Rescue Chicken mount, and White Miluko mini-pet.
- White Miluko: Don’t be fooled by her adorable appearance; this tiny tiger’s claws aren’t just for show. While summoned, Divina’s mini-pets hover sweetly behind their master giving passive buffs during battle.
- Rescue Chicken: Whenever there’s danger, Rescue Chicken is ready to save the day…or at least help with a speedy getaway! Rescue Chicken increases Movement Speed by 130.
This weekend, players will receive double loot to celebrate Divina’s launch. The event begins Friday at 7:00PM PDT and runs until Sunday at 7:00PM PDT. In addition, Gamania will mark the beginning of the 2012 Olympic Games with Divina’s Olympic March of the Penguins event. Players can join the ceremonial march from Sacred Springs to Sakura Shrine on Friday, July 27th, at 5:00PM PDT.
Players can join Divina by signing up at the official website (http://us.beanfun.com/divina/) or meet its friendly community at the official Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/divinaenglish).
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hirez Roundup #16: Anime Ja Nai
- This is a jam-packed set of patch notes! I missed most of the live show of them, but I've sat down with the physical notes.
- Wartune Launches Patch 1.4.5
- Reality Squared Games has released the latest update for its strategy MMORPG Wartune today.