Elsword’s New Dimension Witch Class Conquers Time and Space
Kill3rCombo, publisher of the hit free-to-play action MMORPG Elsword, announced today the launch of its latest new class, Dimension Witch as their transformation Evolution series continues. The Dimension Witch class gives the popular character, Aisha, the power to control time and space with some of the most powerful magic of any character. Dimension Witch is an enhanced version of the Battle Magician class. It retains the powerful melee abilities that made its base class so unique, but also gains spatial magic that allows her to pull enemies to her range and neutralize their attacks. With enhanced teleportation skills, she also dominates the arena with ultra-fast mobility.
When Aisha began her combat training, she was given a magical pendant to enhance her physical power by her mentor. As a sorcerer who could hold her own in close-range fighting, she trained and grew, but soon realized her combat abilities wouldn’t be enough to fulfill her potential. She was given a scroll that informed her of rare moonstones that would fall to earth during the Harmony Festival. When these rare moonstones merged with her magical pendant, her powers were enhanced to the point where she could even control time and space. With her new spatial magic, she could now show the world the ultimate power of a Dimension Witch.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Armored Warfare - Modern Battlefield Dev Diary
- The developers offer insight about level of detail, the importance of strategy, and realism.
- Arena of Heroes Review
- The game is similar to MOBAs such as League of Legends or DOTA2, but with a turn-based twist.
- Deadbreed enters Early Access for Steam on July 1st
- The small Swedish indie studio announced today that the high-end next generation MOBA Deadbreed® is available on Steam Early Access for PC on...