SoulWorker Anime Legends Coming to Mobile
The High-Energy Battles and Anime-Inspired Cinematic Gameplay from the Fan-Favorite Windows PC Action-Adventure MMORPG is Coming to Mobile Devices this Month.
Like its popular Windows PC counterpart, SoulWorker Anime Legends invites players to choose between initial 6 heroes, known as SoulWorkers, who must put a stop to forces of evil in quick and intense battles. The birthplace of this evil? The Great Void, an all-absorbing portal which has been the cause of death for many people and has already paved the way for countless demons to arrive. The emotions of SoulWorkers are so strong that they are able to transform their souls into powerful weapons. But first they have to learn how to handle their newly acquired strength — and do so before all of humanity is wiped out.
SoulWorker: Anime Legends’ Key Features:
- Separate from SoulWorker, SoulWorker Anime Legends introduces new and exciting quests for players to enjoy
- New action-packed solo gameplay comprised of the cast of highly-specialized class-based characters from the SoulWorker universe that players have grown to love: Haru Estia (Soulum Sword class), Lilly Bloommerchen (Mist Scythe class), Erwin Arclight (Gun Jazz class), Jin Seipatsu (Spirit Arms), Stella Unibell (Howling Guitar class), and Iris Yuma (Hammer Stol class)
- Character exclusive battle skills that can be leveled up to unlock new combos and abilities, which are affected by a unique emotion system — Integrity, Revenge, Pleasure, Misery, Madness, and Rage
- Experience new areas, maps, and content, including 8 X 4 mazes, and multiple PvE and PvP features and ranking systems, for players to test their mettle during epic mass battles on an open battlefield
- A dark post-apocalyptic setting with a captivating story and impressive cel-shaded animations, giving players a “playable anime” experience
- SoulWorker: Anime Legends will be available for free this July for Android and iOS mobile devices via the App Store and Google Play. At launch, the game will be initially available in English, French, and German, with more languages to come. SoulWorker: Anime Legends will receive a similar progression path as SoulWorker for Windows PC, with new content planned for post-release updates.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Kingdom Story Brave Legion Mobile Review
- Kingdom Story tells the Three Kingdoms story in a light-hearted, comical way.
- Moon Hunters Art Book Released, PS4 Delayed
- Moon Hunters has announced the release of their digital art book, along with a delay for the PlayStation 4 version.
- Aeria Games Sells European Subsidiary to ProSiebenSat.1 Games
- Aeria Games announces its planned sale of its European subidiary to ProSiebenSat.1 Games, in a push for more focus on mobile game publishing.