Digital Card Game Eternal Coming Soon to Xbox One
Dire Wolf Digital announced that their strategy card game, Eternal is on the way to Xbox One in November. It is presently on Steam, mobile phones, and tablets, and is free to play. Eternal has deep tabletop roots and is fully cross-platform. It is set in a world of six-guns and sorcery, offering fast-paced action where players can build whatever deck they can conjure up. Eternal is the most generous free-to-play card game on the market, where every card can be acquired for free, and only non-gameplay cosmetic items like Avatars and Totems require cash to purchase. Eternal also has a budding esports scene, with monthly cross-platform cash tournaments, culminating in a 100,000 dollar world championship next spring.
“The core team at DWD has been involved in numerous digital card games over the years,” said Scott Martins, President of Dire Wolf Digital. “Hopefully Eternal reflects a lot of the lessons learned during that time in terms of economic generosity, variety of game modes, and depth of play. Coming to Xbox One and beginning our World Championship series is a big part of the next step for us and our goals for what Eternal can become: cross-platform, competitive strategy gaming where anyone can participate on a fair, honestly free playing field.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Alchemist Code Celebrates 5 Million Downloads Worldwide
- gumi announced today that their latest title, Strategy RPG The Alchemist Code has reached 5 million downloads across the world.
- Hearthstone's 'The Dalaran Heist' Chapter IV - The Underbelly is Now Live
- Now that the vault has been looted, the Violet Hold's prisoners run amok, Dalaran is a chaotic mess.
- Rise of Incarnates Beta Sign-up Details Announced
- Rise of Incarnates will be heading into closed beta in early August. Find out how to sign up!