Detective Conan Mobile Game Announced for Global Release
Detective Conan Runner: Race to the Truth is a horizontal runner game based on the anime series “Detective Conan”, which is now in pre-registration. It also shows story scenarios from the anime as well as original illustrations, in addition to the running stages. Conan and his friends will run, overcome obstacles and collect points to chase down their suspects. Players can tap the screen to make characters jump, making it easy to access and play. Each character also has a unique skill to give an advantage in the game.
Various character illustrations will be available in the game, and players will be able to set the illustrations they have collected in the Home menu. There will also be original illustrations for the game, and more will be added down the line. Each area will also bring challenging cases that Conan and the others have previously faced. The pre-registration campaign has begun and will last until global launch. Below are the rewards for the Pre-registration Campaign.
Detective Conan’s Pre-Registration has two sites:
Official Pre-reg site (for Hong Kong, Taiwan, South Korea, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Germany, Chile, Mexico, Switzerland, Saudi Arabia, Vietnam, France, Indonesia, Philippines, Spain, Brazil, Egypt, Italy, Norway)
Articles You May Enjoy
- Alganon goes F2P, sort of
- Alganon drops subscription fee. Gamers still required to purchase game to play though, think Guild Wars.
- Marvel Future Fight Releases New 'Spider-Man: Far From Home' Update
- Spider-Man: Far From Home, the latest Marvel Studios film has officially come to Marvel Future Fight.
- Dragon Front: World’s First Virtual Reality Collectible Card Game Revealed
- Today High Voltage Software revealed Dragon Front, a turn-based collectible card game (CCG) made specifically for virtual reality (VR).