Defiance 2050’s Open Beta Coming This Weekend
Beginning on Friday, June 22nd at 10 am PST, the Defiance 2050 Open Beta starts on PC! It will last until Monday, June 25th at 10 am PST, and players taking part will have the opportunity to check out the new base classes, weapon enhancements, progression systems, and more ahead of the release on PC and Console on July 10th. Progress, however, will not carry over into the full launch of the game. Simply log onto Steam or Glyph to download the client. Defiance 2050 is Trion Worlds’ reimagining of 2013’s Defiance, a game that revolutionized the sci-fi open-world shooter genre by seamlessly blending third-person gunplay, fast-paced action, dynamic world events and cooperative gameplay
Articles You May Enjoy
- Arctic Combat Introduces New Content And Partners With Microsoft
- Webzen announced and updated new contents for Arctic Combat, plus revealed new details on their partnership with Microsoft.
- Daybreak Games Releases Key Managers from Everquest Franchise
- The layoff confirmations continue to rise by the moment including Lead Content Designer for Everquest Next, Steve Danuser. As our Most Anticip...
- World of Tanks: Console Exclusive Campaign Mode Revealed
- "War Stories" is the upcoming mode coming to World of Tanks on August 22. It's exclusive to Console and offers Solo/Co-Op gamep...