Defiance 2050’s Open Beta Coming This Weekend
Beginning on Friday, June 22nd at 10 am PST, the Defiance 2050 Open Beta starts on PC! It will last until Monday, June 25th at 10 am PST, and players taking part will have the opportunity to check out the new base classes, weapon enhancements, progression systems, and more ahead of the release on PC and Console on July 10th. Progress, however, will not carry over into the full launch of the game. Simply log onto Steam or Glyph to download the client. Defiance 2050 is Trion Worlds’ reimagining of 2013’s Defiance, a game that revolutionized the sci-fi open-world shooter genre by seamlessly blending third-person gunplay, fast-paced action, dynamic world events and cooperative gameplay
Articles You May Enjoy
- FFXIV A Realm Reborn: First True Expansion Announced
- With over 3,000 fans in attendance, SQUARE ENIX® unveiled the upcoming expansion to FINAL FANTASY® XIV at its inaugural Fan Festival event i...
- Minimum Early Look
- Minimum is an interesting game so far and should evolve into something magnificent as time goes on and development continues. The combat was q...
- Heroes of the Storm Tracer in Review
- In order to keep her playstyle from Overwatch, Tracer’s passive ability, Reload, allows her to attack while moving.