Defiance 2050’s Open Beta Coming This Weekend
Beginning on Friday, June 22nd at 10 am PST, the Defiance 2050 Open Beta starts on PC! It will last until Monday, June 25th at 10 am PST, and players taking part will have the opportunity to check out the new base classes, weapon enhancements, progression systems, and more ahead of the release on PC and Console on July 10th. Progress, however, will not carry over into the full launch of the game. Simply log onto Steam or Glyph to download the client. Defiance 2050 is Trion Worlds’ reimagining of 2013’s Defiance, a game that revolutionized the sci-fi open-world shooter genre by seamlessly blending third-person gunplay, fast-paced action, dynamic world events and cooperative gameplay
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blitzkrieg 3: Pre-orders now available
- Nival, an independent game developer renowned for its strategy games, has today launched a highly enticing pre-order campaign for Blitzkrieg 3...
- Summoner's Legion: First Ever Champion Concluded
- R2Games hosted their first ever tournament for Summoner's Legion
- Immortal Conquest Mobile Review
- While I don’t think it really brings anything new to the genre, I’m also of the opinion that you don’t have to reinvent the wheel.