Defiance 2050’s Open Beta Coming This Weekend
Beginning on Friday, June 22nd at 10 am PST, the Defiance 2050 Open Beta starts on PC! It will last until Monday, June 25th at 10 am PST, and players taking part will have the opportunity to check out the new base classes, weapon enhancements, progression systems, and more ahead of the release on PC and Console on July 10th. Progress, however, will not carry over into the full launch of the game. Simply log onto Steam or Glyph to download the client. Defiance 2050 is Trion Worlds’ reimagining of 2013’s Defiance, a game that revolutionized the sci-fi open-world shooter genre by seamlessly blending third-person gunplay, fast-paced action, dynamic world events and cooperative gameplay
Articles You May Enjoy
- Phantom of the Kill Announces Male Killer Princes
- Today, the strategy RPG Phantom of the Kill introduces Zero and a squad of brand new “Killer Princes," available in a later update.
- Father.IO Begins Crowdfunding for Alternate Reality FPS
- Proxy42, a gaming and hardware company specializing in augmented reality (AR), has launched its pre-sale for Father.IO and the "363R"...
- FireFall: Official Launch Coming This July
- Red 5 Studios, Inc. announced today that Firefall, the dynamic open-world MMO shooter, will officially launch on July 29, 2014 and will be ava...