Hellgate announces October events
A new host of events is now lined up for October in Hellgate Global. These events include:
– Palladium, nano shards, and dark stone rewards for players who can defeat Imhotep and Anaksunamun in Nightmare Mode
– Rewards for guilds in the Last Guild Standing event
– A new Boss Time Attack challenge in Tokyo
– Free daily supplies from Supply Soldier Teo
– Rewards for leveling up
– Bonus experience for the first hour after logging in each day
– Lucky Coupons drop from monsters, and can be exchanged for Luck Boxes that contain rare in-game items.
Hellgate Global is published by T3Fun.
Hellgate Gameplay Screenshot
Hellgate Global Welcomes Tokyo Travelers with New Challenges this October
After the successful release of Hellgate Tokyo, Hellgate Global rewards its players with tons of new challenges
LOS ANGELES – October 3, 2011
T3fun today announced a series of events that will challenge both new and veteran players of Hellgate Global. These challenges have been scaled up to the difficulty settings offered by Tokyo, and will surely keep players busy fighting and hunting during this upcoming month.
Breaking the Curse
This event is only available to players who have access to the Curse of Dawn mode. Players are tasked with killing Imhotep and Anaksunamun. As long as this is done in Nightmare Mode, players are allowed to finish the event in either solo or group play. Palladium, nano shards, and dark stones await the winners of this event!
Last Guild Standing
It is now time to see which guild in Hellgate Global has the fastest reflexes, the strongest team synergy, and the best builds! Team up with your guild mates and battle with other guilds to finally determine who will be the Last Guild Standing! This event is not just about the prizes that will be rewarded, but also about the honor you and your guild shall receive!
Boss Time Attack: New Challenge
Boss Time Attack is back! Tokyo bosses await players who are willing to take up the challenge. The trial is well worth it, because mod preservatives and skill reset items shall be given out as rewards!
New players will not be left out, either. This October, Hellgate Global will be bringing back four events designed to aid players in their struggle against the demonic invasion from Hell! The following events will be returning:
Supply Soldier Teo never fails to help new recruits in mankind’s battle against demons from hell. Every day, Supply Soldier Teo will give away supplies to all players of Hellgate Global.
Level and Be Rewarded
Every experience received and every level gained will not be in vain. Once a player reaches a specific level, players are rewarded with in-game items.
Condition EXP Bonus
Every day for the first hours after logging-in, players will be given an EXP bonus.
The Lucky Coupons
Farming has never been so rewarding. With the Lucky Coupon event, which will last until the second week of October, players have the chance to drop these coupons when defeating champion monsters. Upon collecting a specific amount of coupons, players may exchange them for luck boxes, giving players the chance to receive rare in-game items!
Players returning from the lands of Tokyo will be properly welcomed back this October. Hardcore challenges await the brave and the willing, while new and leveling players will have plenty to do during the returning events, earning them supply items and helping them to level up. Mankind’s war against demons has never been this challenging!
Articles You May Enjoy
- EverQuest's 'The Burning Lands' Expansion - Beta Access Now Available With Pre-Order
- EverQuest's next expansion, The Burning Lands arrives on December 11th, 2018, but beta access is now available.
- Sacred 3 Gears up for Glory on August 5: Pre-Order Now Available
- Deep Silver announces the release date and pre-order details for Sacred 3.
- League of Legends New Graphical Update Coming Soon
- League of Legends launching major graphical overhaul. Riot games will release new graphics and a new hero - Miss Fortune.