Combat Arms launches Remaster
The second part of the Fusion update line for Combat Arms, “Remaster,” is now live.
The update features a new line of weapons in the Gun Emporium Gold (fused together from other weapons), and players will be able to forge together new weapons to improve gun statitistics. The Emporium’s interface has also been streamlined. Also introduced is a new map, Piazza, designed for Search & Destroy: a quiet Italian village where players must defend a recovered EMP bomb.
Combat Arms is published by Nexon, which also publishes Dragon Nest and Vindictus.
Combat Arms Gameplay Screenshot
Combat Arms Introduces Second Phase of Fusion, Remaster
Nexon America’s Combat Arms is offering players more effective methods to attack each other’s clans on an new Italian-themed map with the new Remaster content update.
Players will experience a whole emporium of new weapons with the Remaster update as Bubba Ares introduces the newest line of weapons for the sharp-shooting soldier. Weapons in Gun Emporium Gold will be made up of bits and pieces of various weapons, fused together to form the deadliest weapons to date. Forging weapons allows players to improve specific gun statistics, customizing weapons to individual play styles. Additionally, thanks to player feedback, the Gun Emporium user interface has been streamlined to be faster and easier for anyone to start building customized weapons.
In addition to forging weapons, players can explore the newly added clan-exclusive Search & Destroy map, Piazza. This new map throws players into an Italian village where they must defend a recovered EMP bomb until communication with headquarters can be restored.
For more information about what Remaster is bringing to Combat Arms and other Fusion updates, visit: http://combatarms.nexon.net.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2: Reaper Specialization Revealed
- Guild Wars 2: Reaper Specialization Revealed - The third of nine elite specializations
- The Cycle Announces Long Testing Weekend and New Features
- The Cycle continues to impress with their test weekends, and thanks to this success, they will be opening the servers every weekend!
- Boss Key Productions Announces Debut Title LawBreakers
- Boss Key Productions today announced the official title of its highly-anticipated first game: LawBreakers (formerly known by its codename, “...