Defiance 2050 Celebrates 1st Anniversary with ’99 Problems’ Event
The gamigo group is proud to announce Defiance 2050 has reached its first anniversary, and with it comes a new event and update. This update is available across PC, PS4, and Xbox One, and in addition to the 99 Problems Event, a huge update goes alongside it. This update adds a new engagement mechanic that will reward players daily for participating in the event, which will culminate in a high-powered prototype weapon. This update also adds Arkfall with a new boss for players to battle, there will be new weapons, a new mod fusion, synergy, and much more. Further details can be found in the link below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- For the King Triples Kickstarter Goal
- The For The King campaign has now raised over $87,500, and IronOak has been quick to thank backers with several stretch goals
- Review: Into the Game: A Dungeon Crawl Quest (Wizard Warrior Quest Book 1)
- Terris reviews Into the Game: A Dungeon Crawl Quest - Is it LitRPG at it's best, or did it stink worse than Bonnacon dookie?
- DOTA 2 Winter Update: Wraith-Night
- Wraith-Night goes even further by changing the number of players and is played with only one team of five on the map. This team can be compose...