Defiance 2050 Celebrates 1st Anniversary with ’99 Problems’ Event
The gamigo group is proud to announce Defiance 2050 has reached its first anniversary, and with it comes a new event and update. This update is available across PC, PS4, and Xbox One, and in addition to the 99 Problems Event, a huge update goes alongside it. This update adds a new engagement mechanic that will reward players daily for participating in the event, which will culminate in a high-powered prototype weapon. This update also adds Arkfall with a new boss for players to battle, there will be new weapons, a new mod fusion, synergy, and much more. Further details can be found in the link below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Albion Online’s founder packs launched
- Sandbox Interactive, the team behind the cross-platform sandbox MMO Albion Online, are moving into the next stage of development and releasing...
- Camelot Unchained Achieves Bounty System Stretch Goal
- A new update from City State Entertainment reveals that the latest stretch goal for Camelot Unchained, the Bounty System, has been unlocked.
- Silkroad Online Floats 99 Red Balloons and More
- A carnival is ready to entertain Silkroad Online players with dancing bears, balloons, and more.