Defiance 2050 Celebrates 1st Anniversary with ’99 Problems’ Event
The gamigo group is proud to announce Defiance 2050 has reached its first anniversary, and with it comes a new event and update. This update is available across PC, PS4, and Xbox One, and in addition to the 99 Problems Event, a huge update goes alongside it. This update adds a new engagement mechanic that will reward players daily for participating in the event, which will culminate in a high-powered prototype weapon. This update also adds Arkfall with a new boss for players to battle, there will be new weapons, a new mod fusion, synergy, and much more. Further details can be found in the link below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Monetary Model within Age of Wushu
- Snail Games is excited to present the closed Beta for Age of Wushu. The first realistic Martial Arts MMORPG to be released in North America, t...
- Black Desert Online Reveals 'Season of the Hunt'
- Black Desert Online has a new series of in-game events coming on September 25th, called Season of the Hunt.
- RIFT Prime Goes Back to Where it All Began Starting In March
- In celebration of 7 years of RIFT, Trion Worlds is excited to announce the release date of the upcoming "Progression Server".