Astellia Reveals New Roadmap
Astellia‘s developer team has revealed a new roadmap for the game, offering insight into plans through the rest of 2019 and into early 2020.
On the list of plans are:
- The launch of the tri-faction battleground, Avalon
- Christmas events
- New legendary dungeons
- The new Astel, Enakir
- Guild Arena
- Raised Level Cap
For the full details, check the blog post below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hyper Universe Early Access Now Available on Steam
- The side-scrolling MOBA, Hyper Universe is officially in Early Access! It will be free to play when it goes live, but Early Access is now.
- QubeTown Adds a New Mini-Game - Qube-Pop
- QubeTown, the farming simulator based on social networking announced a new minigame in the form of Qube-Pop.
- Vindictus Early Access Open Beta Has Begun
- The early access open beta testing phase for Nexon's latest free to play MMORPG Vindictus went live late in the day on September 15, 2010...